Beacher - current grow and future

Glorious day!!! It’s good to see your alive and the PM is dead, so awesome that you are well.
I grew this while you were away at the spa getting your mud bath…

Gummy trails pics? I know some local kanuk big foots near you, they could help you fix your shit. Go outside and start yelling “BigFoot I Need you” 10 times. :sunglasses: fur shur someone will show up :rofl:

11 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

whats that monster? im sure its been long ago smoked by now haha

5 Likes

Purple Moby Dick, @vesti sent me the seeds after I lost at auction. I just smoked the last of the cola :rofl: good call. The lower buds are in jars curing, it’s really excellent. Smooth as silk and tastes good, I will always be grateful to be givin a chance to grow it.

It’s very good to see you, I hope you are well.

Preserving the past and present for the future… see you in the movie. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

more like purple donkey dick lol. love the video its about time i got famous :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I agree! You should be famous.

I hope you make it to the movie premiere, no worries it’s beach casual… butt, please don’t wear the banana hammock. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

i like a full tan…

3 Likes

well not much has been happening in my basement here. ive just been keeping some mothers and havent grown shit for months. i realized i have a…slight oversupply of weed so ive been trying to smoke my stash down for months lol

i threw out some nice outdoor plants (widow, cheese and gummy trails) and have some widow cheese and gummy trail clones vegging right now

i plan on forcing one male with silver thiosulphate (courtesy of sebring) and making a shitload of feminized seeds.

i hate growing in this shitty basement lol. its too low and kills my back, so going forward i just want to be able to run a few fem seeds at a time and not bother with cloning, mother selection etc. im sure ill find some interesting specimens in these crosses

13 Likes

Good to see you back man!

Too much weed is a good problem to have :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome back. Spongebob didn’t have an 8 months later but 75 years later feels about right.

4 Likes

So now that you finally get rid of that insidious PM you stop growing there? frech|nullxnull. I’ve also my jars filled but keep growing as an excuse to improve my skills :sweat_smile:, great to see you back. … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Good to see you are still growing man :+1:

I have been a year doing this, hardly made a dent lol so giving it to friends and family. Making some RSO today, its been sitting in alcohol for 14 months lol.

4 Likes

I bought myself a Levo 2 and made infused coconut oil and then made pot gummies. When I have this issue next I am hoping to make bubble hash with it to press and age.

2 Likes

I came down to the basement to grab a new scraper blade as I just finished painting the whole of the upstairs yesterday. Topped up my sauce pan with water that the metal bowl holding the oil was in, thought that’s going to last 90 minutes like the last amount did. Remembered I needed to order a replacement breaker bar head, as I broke my breaker bar trying to get a hub nut off the car last Sunday.

I now have about 20 g of RSO turned to smoke, cant believe I was that long on amazon and ebay ffs. I have all the doors and windows open and 4 fans plus household extractor fans going in the kitchen and all the bathrooms, trying to get the smoke out before the wife goes into a coma, while working in her office up there. I am stoned out of my brains and my throat is burning hotter than hell, a whole new dimension to hot boxing lol. Stinks bad I was going to call the Realtor on Friday to check the house out and put it up for sale. I think I will have to wait and see what it smells like in a couple of days.

5 Likes

Oh no! What a horrible mistake to make. Hope the house airs out soon.

4 Likes

Yeah stoners Ehh, no concept of passing time and I hadn’t had a vape since last night.

I am well pissed off at myself for wasting all that oil and making so much smoke. Its mostly cleared now. I cant feel any residue from it except under the microwave as the extractor was running on low, not thinking I would need it on high.

Damn smoke detector didn’t go off either, that might have helped reduce the problem. So going to order a new smoke detector now as well, I guess its better finding that out now instead of when there is a real fire.

5 Likes

i know right. its like i won the battle and need to recuperate or something

@Shadey no youre supposed to CLOSE the windows lol. sucks but on the bright side your house didnt burn down and you didnt die from inhaling and inhuman amount of oil smoke

4 Likes

That would have probably killed the dog lol, my eyes and throat are still a little sore 6 hours later. Still smells a bit as well, at least we can leave the windows open this time of year :persevere:

2 Likes

ya im sure that smoke is pretty caustic. a carbon scrubber might help eat it

1 Like

the fem seed run is going well. the ladies are at day 14 of flowering, the ‘male’ is at day 18. male is in bottom right corner. i left him untopped so he can make it rain on the other shorter plants lol

im using one of my 7 bulb led lights with a total of 105W. its actually working pretty geat in this room and is nice and cool

crappy pic, but the ‘male’ is definitely starting to turn. ive sprayed it with STS five times now, every five days. it has some hairs but is beginning to form alot of male parts

12 Likes