Beacher - current grow and future

Nice I couldn’t find anything cheap like that. Those little stands that look like milk crates are nice but they’re pretty costly.

4 Likes

Before I found that I used upside down dessert or soup plates inside of the bigger ones … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

Very resourceful!

5 Likes

Only if you have an old tableware and you’re not married … :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ya i always steal tupperware containers for plants and my gf loves it lol. Also every new pair of scissors that enters the house immediately disappears into the grow dungeon.

6 Likes

Sup beacher…looks like another grow in the books. You have another planned yet?

3 Likes

Got my 9 gummy trails flipped yesterday. Should be a huge round if the heat isn’t too bad. From there I’ll just run my chosen mothers for the next while because I’m sick of digging through seeds!

5 Likes

I’ve been searching for some good mothers for about 2 yrs. I like growing a variety so in order for me to keep it has to be pretty special. Im just starting another run and crossing my fingers.
I have some bodhi pura vida, wolfpack along with gg#1 , zkittles and sour diesel. The best thing I’ve grown the past 2 years was sweet zombie by expert seeds. I had a clone of that but lost it😭

4 Likes

Man i feel ya. I’ve learned a couple things on my endless search. First, don’t be so damn picky lol. The perfect plant probably doesn’t exist, so if something stands out vs whatever else I’m growing then its a keeper for the time being.

Second get known, tested genetics. I’ve been through so much mystery stuff i got from various places and most of it has been unimpressive. I’ve always refused to pay more than like $50 for seeds but after running the gummy trail from calyx bros ($150 for 6 fem seeds) i realized that saving myself months of work that isn’t fruitful is more wasteful than spending some cash on something thats guaranteed killer.

5 Likes

You have to put your finger on the “thing” that makes it a good plant and keep growing them and testing them like that. Ditch the ones that fail the test into the trash and keep improving that way. My test is all about the hash extraction and quality of said hash. It’s what I’m always looking to improve upon each time I pop a seed.

3 Likes

Ya you gotta know what you’re looking for before you can find it lol. I’m still stuck in old fashioned growing mindset where genetics are hard to come by etc, but its not 1996 anymore and i need to be more ruthless.

5 Likes

:sunglasses: :cheese: :volcano: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Well I’ve tried both cheeses and theyre pretty similar. More of an earthy flavor with a hint of that cheesy funk. Probably more indica leaning buzz, and med-high potency.

The fc widow is just killer. Electric lemon taste and a strong but chill buzz. I’m looking forward to doing a more proper run with it. Between this and gummy trail im pretty happy with my mothers atm

The rest from this round were lackluster. Nothing terrible, just all pretty generic for flavor and high.

5 Likes

My cheese is the same, indica dominate with mid dank smoke and nice for gardening.

Agreed, it made me laugh out loud for real.

2 Likes

Gummy trails are looking really great so far

FLIP FRIDAY JULY 9

Left row is GT2, middle is GT1, and right row is GT6 (the mother i kept)

10 Likes

My pool noodle solution is great except the trays stay full of water for days. I assumed it would evaporate off by the time i watered again…

Anyone have any brilliant ideas for how i can easily drain this off? preferably something that doesnt involve me sucking up gross nute runoff water?

7 Likes

I’m afraid should be taking off those noodles and watering only till a lill runoff so the plant later on easily reabsorbs it … :sweat:

4 Likes

Thats what i was doing, but that runoff is probably really loaded with unwanted nutes. The last couple rounds i did that and they showed burning/potassium deficiency towards the end of flowering…crispy.

Anyways i might try a hair dryer lol

4 Likes

Maybe. A lil ocsillating fan does the trick to dry my tray. Could do the same for your saucers. :peace:

6 Likes

I fear that too, that’s why normally I go low feeding so they eat all and leave no rests … entripao|nullxnull

4 Likes