Beacher - current grow and future

A true gentleman would only have an e type in British racing Green :tophat: Love the custom license plate!

@JoeCrowe ya once it gets hold its FAST. But even when I was having big problems with it I had a couple rounds that never got any so I’m pretty wary.

3 Likes

Excellent choice, color recorded, you may have noticed no beach umbrella. Decided to make the umbrella, beach ball and frisbee moving pieces to be used by your character to defend against PM monster and the thrips of doom…

Uhhh hold on, wait a minute, let me put some grow talk in it… “one of the worst growers on OG”, I don’t appreciate you talkin’bout my friend like that. :sunglasses: What? You selected gentlemen’s racing green. Be good to yourself.

3 Likes

Lol awesome I’ve got accessories now. I smell an action figure here, we’ll be rich. Also I love frisbee so it is a very fitting weapon for me.

2 Likes

@Heliosphear new phone background!

You can kinda see it behind all the crap there lol, I love that the moon lines up perfectly

6 Likes

to be fair I think it is more about reaching dewpoint than humidity…since the swing can be quite large overnight. I can’t swear to it but don’t remember seeing any when dew did not form…but there are microclimates that can exist in the right conditions…it only has to be a small spot with just the right things happening.

But that is all just casual observation not tested.

4 Likes

Ya thats kinda my thinking. I tried to get deeper with my understanding by reading some scientific papers and stuff but it was beyond me lol.

I think basically swings in temps/humidity = condensation, or pockets of moist air, or plants transpiration is impaired = pm gets a foothold.

3 Likes

Powder Mold dies immediately on contact with strong mouthwash, spray it, watch it die. Doesn’t get a chance to spore release, don’t recommend spraying the plant unless your going to rinse it soon after. The vapor particles go where spores go, thru air travel, it’s old school as it get’s. And you get that minty fresh smell all around, seriously try it.

2 Likes

Well I’ve tried just about everything else, so if it comes back I will. Menthol weed is a bonus haha

4 Likes

Just bleach the room, and neem spray regularly no sense in washing soap n water too laborious.

Just Neem it out is my solution to everything

2 Likes

I never tried neem actually. I think I read it didn’t work and also I hate working with that stuff. I know it’s natural and non toxic but I hate the smell and how it sticks to everything.

Do you use it in flowering too?

3 Likes

Anytime you have a problem every 7-14 days until resolved. Dont hate the neem embrace it

Dispensary and commercial ops use it… it’s a bottle of solutions dont overthink just neem and problems gone.

3 Likes

Well if I have problems going forward I will be trying that…and/or mouthwash :+1:

4 Likes

I tried to get some better pics with the lights off tonight. They turned out…ok lol. I should take a class or something.

The whole canopy day 40 of flowering. Maui wowie #3 towering over everybody in the back right. I killed this mother off. Its a nice sativa leaning plant, but will be a poor yielder, has a somewhat generic skunk #1 type smell and is TOO TALL lol

This is Maui Wowie #2. A shorter sativa leaning plant, its pretty much the same height as the Gummy Trails. This one has the cherry smell, or something like it…kinda like root beer or dr pepper, but its very distinctive. Frosty and greasy when you touch it. Pretty slim spear shaped buds that kinda remind me of c99.

14 Likes

Some Gummy Trail shots. They’re really frosty now, big and most are super dense. Smells are all similar but theres alot in there. Gum, flowers and some have some gassy/chemical undertones.

GT2 in the back middle has that reclining buddha type structure. Its been a while since I’ve had a plant with that shape. Leaves are tacoing due to my 400 HPS being like 8 inches away lol

GT1 in the middle left has that weird double stacked bud mutation. I thought it was only one cola but its on several.

15 Likes

I’m getting a little gentlemen’s racing green with envy right now… really great work!

3 Likes

Day 52 and the Gummy Trails look like they’ll be done pretty soon, definitely a bit longer for the Maui Wowies. They’re yellowing up quite a bit, very little N in the canna but I’m cool with it lol. Also quite a bit of ‘tacoing’ going on I was really blasting them with the light close so I’ve moved it up a few inches.

My new photography technique of ‘turning the light off and holding a flashlight’ worked ok, but not great… :grimacing:

The weird mutant GT

And a couple regular Gummy Trails. They’re incredibly frosty and stanky with smells ranging from gas to candy to roses. I can’t wait to smoke it!

15 Likes

In my little box upstairs I have mothers of everything except the tall MW and some new seedlings I started a few days ago. All fems.

3 x white widow (one is CANUK seeds, 2 from a member on here)
1 x alien gorilla glue from coastal seeds
2 x shiskaberry from Sebring seeds
3 x cheese from CANUK seeds

Unfortunately one cheese just grew a small pinhead that dried out so I’ll replace it with something else tonight.

Once I harvest in a week or so I’ll pick a couple mothers and kill the rest off, then I can put these seedlings into the same flowering box in a few weeks.

16 Likes

Plants are looking really nice man, great job👍

3 Likes

Mmmmm cheese… excellent choice. I was just thinking a brandy wine, crackers and cheese grow would be awesome! Your gummy trails are trippin me out with that wide ride budding, love it!

3 Likes

Excited to see your results.

1 Like