Beans 4 St. Jude

Astro, when you get your beans, take a pic with a vacuum cleaner and preferably your slippers sneaking into the bottom of the pic to properly honor the BOG legend :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks but am in Canada and have no need for more seeds. Just thought it was a good cause so I figured I would contribute. Can never go wrong supporting kids healthcare.

12 Likes

I donate every month to st Jude and st Anthony
Thanks for doing a good thing
Great causes
Peace
Paps

16 Likes

Good on you.

6 Likes

Nice man, for me its the Hospital for Sick Children and Erinoakkids. I set up the logistics when we took the Sick Kids contract and service Erinoakkids along with my main hospitals. As many of you know from my posts I do managed print services and IT support for healthcare organizations through the company I work for. I am the tech for my 3 hospitals, their 13 out buildings and Erinoakkids. It’s amazing to see the work they do in those places.

8 Likes

5 Likes

What a great cause @LouDog420. I remember your thread on IC… it was a good one :slight_smile:

Welcome to OG and best of luck with your initiative.

7 Likes

All love, No Hate.

2 Likes

DONE!!! @LouDog420
The Astrodude & his wife Astrogirl

LEO is my friend, he knows where I operate from, he has followed me for years. Made me a better grower. Tuscola County Michigan Home of The Marijuana Museum Project

10 Likes

Thanks for donating Astrofam, hit me with a pm.

For everyone, feel free to post donations here or send them privately via pm. When you do send a screenshot for beans, I need to be able to see the donation amount and the date. In the confirmation that pops up on St. Jude website, it doesn’t always have the date, but you should get an email confirmation which has all that easily visible that you can screenshot. Of course redact or cut out any identifying information, I don’t want it and don’t need it.

Good vibes all

Here’s some of the SPG x AO males selected we used in our crosses, showing some frost and pretty colors. SPG x AO or Orange Pink Grapefruit is from my friend Dr. Penthotal of Catnip Seeds, a really great dude with terps for days.

Genetics are always listed by me as female x male. Any males we use get stress tested. We pull anything that is obviously lacking in vigor or structure, then anything that shows a hint of intersex and playing with photoperiods. We like to keep male gene pools as open as possible after making these initial selections for stability and growth, since you never know how they’ll contribute to the gene pool until you grow out the progeny and in general everyone is working with low plant numbers (especially when compared to other non-cannabis plants).

We like both boys and girls here, no judgement :wink:

32 Likes

bog45.fw

Here’s a Keeper for Ya…

8 Likes

I’m working on that…LOL Thanks for the fun time

3 Likes

@BogSeeds was a good dude, I miss him - I was not making any stabs at him or his memory, I just thought it was funny to read “BOG the legend” and it made me think of that craptacular movie. I am sure he would have thought it was funny too.

3 Likes

I sometimes wonder about that vacuum.

5 Likes

Including some info that was discussed in pms for everyone here on some of the genes…

The NYGhazeAO plant was an amazing sativa. 11-12-14+ weeks, huge yielder and nice orange baby poop type smells. Rock hard flowers. From Dr. P/Catnip Seeds. Picture is in a 5 gallon smarty…

The GB BX2 was a very sour bubble leaning pheno, awesome frost, a bit slower in veg, but hoping the SPG x AO kicks up vigor and adds some super fruity terps. I believe you guys are familiar with TonyGreen’s work. Great genes and an even better dude

The CJSB are old, 2011. Outdoor open pollinations, a bit of info in the thread, and lots more available by searching loudog420 and casey jones sour bubble ix1. Definitely expect a pheno hunt given the lineage.

The CWX is part cannaventure’s cookiewreck found a killer pheno, awesome terps and frost, but didn’t yield all that well. So we hit her to ganja d’s ECSD x OG Chem which was nothing but stinky, vigorous, high yielding plants. Only had a few and found something nice. These seeds available are f2s of a nice CWX pheno hit to two males, very different in structure. No one’s grown the CWX f2s yet, so not sure how they will cross out. The CWX cut can throw late flower sterile nanners heavy under high heat though and males used were untested, so I’d expect heavy variation here as well given the f2 gen with both cw and ecsd/og chem extremes. Intersex stability is unknown given the maternal sides behavior, then add in sours and og’s and chems and there’s potential for intersex.

Tried to make it so anything on the list has the ability to bring fire.

The OG Chem is probably my favorite cut, always the fall back when deciding what to run, with high quality and nice production, it’s a grower’s and a smoker’s plant. From GanjaD/Ganja Rebel/Rebel Grown Seeds.

Pics of the OG Chem in previous posts… More below…

The Sour Jack is from Karma… Still selecting females with an eye on a killer keeper, but found this single boy that was solid and no signs of intersex, so you know we’re gonna send it…

Kush/haze came to us simply as that "Kush x Haze, from Authentic/ToddMccormick. I think it’s the OG Kush x ON Haze from his catalog. They were gifted from a reliable source that got them straight from Todd, but can’t be 100% sure its the OG Kush x ON Haze or something similar or slightly different as a one off…

24 Likes

Most Definitely, All love, thought that was a Your Version, I do silly shit like that.
:capn granola Hemp_Likes shiskasm yabbadabado-sm

4 Likes

i gotta birthday coming up. i’m gonna ask all my friends for donations to st jude in my name for, uh, tax purposes.

14 Likes

@LouDog420 - i just sent you another PM, cant pass up good genes mixed with a good cause!

thanks again for this!

4 Likes

@LouDog420 Can we Canadians make a donation and send a gift of seeds to one of our US based friends? Would love to surprise someone for Christmas!

8 Likes

@LouDog420 @Comacus HOW YOU DOING MY OLD FRIENDS
still rocking the the casy sb sweet
coma that pic you put up was xbr pete the second run was total black
lou and coma are str8 peeps weve known each other for about 12=15 years
lol i cant believe someone referred to lou as a LEO
both coma and lou would give the shirts of their back

15 Likes