Beans 4 St. Jude

Good stuff, I’ll send you a DM when I get the donation in!

3 Likes

Here is one of @LouDog420 's Casey Jones x Sour Bubble IX1. I believe this one was grown by JM over at Z-Labs.

LouDog has been around a long time. Seems like an easy way to support a good cause, and have a chance to add some nice crosses.

15 Likes

Nice looking lady. Have jm reach out if you’re still in touch. He was a good dude with a similar love for the casey. I’m still running crosses he gifted my way years ago

6 Likes

Amen!! Loudog is a good dude!!!

5 Likes

I’ve been following @LouDog420 on IG, ever since the Casey Jones IX drop was mentioned! I still need to dig into these!

9 Likes

I’ll give him a try. Haven’t chatted with him in a bit. I forget the strain he grew… Pineapple something… The buds were the size of footballs!

4 Likes

Second this, he’s not handling money, plus it’s a tax write off.

Hells yes its the platform, are you kidding me with this statement toast, you know as good as anyone here, a donation to a charity for beans is a hell of a idea without handling money. There’s a few things I want to say but I’ll shut my c*** holster.

Didn’t get that vibe at all from his first post. If anything, This is a great first post. Kudos for him

Can you get a provactive photo holding said beans?

Here let me fix it for you,

“Worst case, I’m a scammer and a few people get a tax write-off.”

16 Likes

Cool man, glad to see some of the OGers standing up to vouch for him. That goes a long way when you don’t know a person. :v:

4 Likes

Loudog on overgrow ! Yes please :partying_face:

100% honest hard working man.

Amazing to see you open your vault for a good cause.

BAM :boom:

13 Likes

It smelled like Lou dog inside the van, oh yeah.

10 Likes

Hey bro, many of us had no idea who this user is but it’s great to know they are an original member and nice to see them find there way back to OG. Also great to see so many OGers vouching for him. Coming in with an opening post that is going to make money for a children’s hospital is very noble. Big props to @LouDog420

8 Likes

love this, literally could not conceive of a more deserving charity than the folks at St. Judes. if nothing else this is a good reminder to give; seeds or no seeds. props to you @LouDog420

4 Likes

This was an age of ID question, Lou Dog is the dog that belonged to Bradley of Sublime who died from heroine overdose. I don’t know this person but have seen him for years on other outlets. Still could be LEO…but isn’t…

Who has been at Overgrow question is to initiate thought as to, should I do more research before claiming notoriety from non documented past.(Go Introduce yourself and why have you not so far)
we have no guidance/mandated actions of vetting of newbie sign ups. so its to be expected.

Who knows how to hunt is a stab at LEO, if he is, or a wakeup to we need a vetting process that doesn’t cause someone to give up on overgrow on first post, and at same time helps to expose any fakes of any type. I love tenacity, it is good. BUT “Fvck the kids” is mealy mouthed and shouldn’t be introduction to this place. AND this place is not owned, it is managed, LJ is awesome to allow management to encompass a body of editors. How we coexist and edit/respond means everything.
IMHO

5 Likes

Also to keep this rolling I thought it would be nice if I donated. While it’s not my country I figure anyplace that deals with kids health is a worthy cause. As I mentioned I work in 3 hospitals but we contract to many including a few children’s hospitals and they all do amazing things.

17 Likes

Welcome Lou Dog and get ready to bake beans everyday now that your back.
How’s that Law Enforcement Career…LOL
I bet by now there are ex if not still LEO’s on here, I have Michigan State Troopers beep every frikkin time they drive by, I make tincture for my sheriffs niece. Shits going down now.
I support the New Weed Order.

2 Likes

good evening friend your reasoning is very logical … I do not want to accuse anyone but after you have to send your addresses so be careful … nothing against the user’s post

1 Like

Gotta fly to work but later I’m back with donation, I want More Beans Lou…lol
@DougDawson I’m going to ask for two packs after donation…One for me and the other is coming to you for your leadership and guidance on many spectrums.
My donation is made in Memoriam, For BOG, The Legend.

3 Likes

It is time to OVERGROW a pair for all who have none…lol
Much Good Karma To You Shabita / Shabang man.

2 Likes

thanks for the reminder @LouDog420 :v:

8 Likes

Thank you for the interest and those that have shared kind words. That’s what it’s all about.

Gotta say though, first time I’ve been called LEO in all these years. Can’t tell if this is a joke or serious due to the sarcasm not conveying well over text/internet…

I thought the idea of taking money out of the equation completely would be well received (hence donate to St. Jude). I’m here to spread beans and genes, not ask for your money, post in introduction threads, or spend hours and hours here. I’ve got too much going on and no urge to be popular. My only interest is in sharing genetics with good people, so beans don’t sit and slowly rot away in my vault.

You want to talk genetics, let’s do it. I’m sure that will be able to alleviate any concerns, but honestly, if you’re concerned, don’t participate. The only ramification is I save some money on shipping and postage, no skin off my back. And if you’re using a safe address that puts you at risk in 2021, pull your head out of your ass and get your opsec in order. I’ve tested for breeders all over the world, have made friends all over the world, and want to pay it forward to spread some beans and simultaneously help a good cause. I was told this was the place to share, prompted to post this here by people I would call friends and respect, that’s the only reason I’m here…

Doug and LegsMahoney, if you’re US based, send a pm and get some beans. Otherwise, thanks from the kids (and their parents) for the donation. It’s my understanding that anyone going to St. Jude doesn’t pay a bill, a welcome change from the systemic failures of our current healthcare system.

Good vibes all

Here’s the DSD f2 mama for ya’ll in the meantime. Legit 8 weeker, from Ganja Rebel/Ganja D/Rebel Grown, they’re f2s from RezRat stock… This is her at 49 days in, wrapping things up…

29 Likes