Beans for everyone (Part 1)

They were trying to guess the name of the last person THCeed had sent his Cheese seeds to.

2 Likes

ok, cool. i got the widow bomb monster and he sent along some wreckage master bastard.

sort of wish i had that cheddar
or the Molokai.

2 Likes

Thank you @THCeed
Winning beans on 420 :slight_smile:
You’ve made my day that much better, thank you!!

3 Likes

Happy 420 Everyone. My buddy @GCBudz and I want to put on a little giveaway to celebrate 420. I am putting together FIVE (5) packs of FIVE (5) feminized Strawberry Pie Auto seeds from FastBuds. GCBudz is putting together FIVE (5) packs of FIVE (5) feminized Double Grape Auto seeds from Mephisto.

In addition to the autos mentioned above I will be starting off the drawings giving away a FIVE (5) pack of Cap Junky S1 feminized seeds.

There are only 20 slots in this giveaway.

To qualify you must have NEVER WON a WIKI giveaway before. The goal is to have all first time winners. If you see someone cheating do please let everyone know. I’ll draw first the winning number for the Cap Junky seeds. After that I will draw the numbers of the 5 winners of the Strawberry Pie auto seeds. And finally I will draw the numbers of the 5 winners of the Double Grape seeds.

There will be 20 available slots. Eleven people will win a seed prize. Giveaway is limited to the first 20 to sign up.

Winning numbers will be drawn around 9:00am on Friday morning.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD MORE NUMBERS

1. @OHGrow21666
  2. @OhNo555 :us:
  3. @dracodragons :uk:
  4. @RiverCityRando
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @THCeed
  7. @A-Loc
  8. @dingys
  9. @Vomact
  10. @BuckeyeBeanz

PLEASE DO NOT ADD MORE NUMBERS!

18 Likes

I just want to make sure everyone understands. If you’ve won a WIKI drawing in the past you do not qualify for this drawing.

10 Likes

blessings!!!

1 Like

I am not sure if I ever have won a wiki but have won others so I’ll sit out . This is a fun one for sure ! Great idea!!

1 Like

Thank you for the giveaway! I have won before in a wiki so i won’t enter.
It’s very nice of you to offer this chance to the others!

2 Likes

@RiverCityRando get in on this scroll up a few :+1:

My apologies, I had to delete myself after reading the rules. I too have won a wiki.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

DOUG DAWSON’S CALL LIST

1 Like

Most people on that call list have already won a wiki giveaway

5 Likes

Lots of people are going to win some truly awesome stuff! You Cap Junky’s looked awesome!

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

@chronix I wish I had a list of everyone who has won a Wiki giveaway in the last 6 months but I don’t so we have to put our faith in OG members being honest and having some decency. I think it was pretty clearly stated that if you’ve won a Wiki don’t enter.

3 Likes

I hear ya, 
you are basically looking for the newer members.

That will be hard to find, but I think it is cool for you to do it!

7 Likes

Maybe you should post on the Welcome thread to entice those folks? Just spit balling

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos I’ll throw in a 3 pack of North Thunderfuck from Royal Queen Seeds to sweeten the “pot” for people. They sent them as a freebie, but I’ll probably never grow them.

4 Likes

Would love a shot at Cap Junky.

1 Like

I take no credit for the idea. It was @GCBudz who came up with the idea to have all first time winners.

2 Likes

I think it is a great idea. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes