Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Sorry I ever tried :slightly_frowning_face: mean while back at the ranch :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

In reference to

Jalisco from @Pigeonman comes to mind. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe @blowdout2269 can set you straight and get you back on course! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::wink:

3 Likes

I think that @Hotrods_and_hounds clicked on this thread by mistake, did not scroll up, and probably he thinks that is/was still in the seed trading thread, where he was talking about animal cookies and cannaventure.

I am correct @Hotrods_and_hounds ?

1 Like

Jalisco that’s were in from….
It’s a state in Mexico…

4 Likes
1 Like

@Piter i don’t watch this thread, and the convo in reference was an asking if he was gonna seed the cut again or make a flower run. So yeah really not sure. Never was tagged in a thread about trading Mexican heirlooms.

2 Likes

This conversation had nothing to do with you it was directed to someone else. You jumped in confused because it’s not about you. Not trying to be rude just explaining. @Hotrods_and_hounds

4 Likes

Anyone needing Jalisco :mexico: Landrace I reproduced from TLT please reach out to me via PM.

I still have some trading seed so I can do my best to help out via trades while I still can.

:v:

9 Likes

Aaah… I see now what was the problem.
And no, not was @Hotrods_and_hounds … Was a series of catastrophic events

@OhNo555 replied to hash_hog , and in the response put a link to the seed trading thread… and that link was a post by Hotrods, so he got tagged and came here by the tag.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Try not to confuse him any further. :joy::joy::joy:

I think it is pretty clear if you just scroll up a few post to see what’s goin on.

Just trying to help nothing meant by it.

@420noob thats not rude, it’s a actual answer. Not just sideways comments, also @Piter you are correct I click the tag in my activity.

3 Likes

Having nothing to do with weed, the other three apartments in my building are occupied by a Mexican family from Jalisco. They are some seriously fine people.

4 Likes

This is my last table, I swear. It has been hanging and I finally got to strip her. It is a Cheese plant and the basement smells incredible.

Ok, I still have a couple of smaller ones to do yet.

24 Likes

You don’t got nothing that is small. :joy::v:

1 Like

Can I grab a seat in the corner there?

3 Likes

Well, they were shy of 7 feet, that’s pretty small.

1 Like

I would estimate 3/4 of a pool table, that’s a bet.

2 Likes

Hopefully I will get them done tomorrow, I will post a pic.

2 Likes

Sounds like the making of a good guessing game. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes