Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Seeds flow like water out of a tap here. No shortage of generous people willing to share.

10 Likes

Keep playing along my friend, you will win some. Plenty of seeds going around. I should have some after this current grow to pass around myself. Currently in process making Perma frost ( white widow x train wreck) and eventually Perma Dream. ( Perma frost x blue dream) all seeds sourced from nirvana . I’ll tag you in my journal. Be flipping to flower soon and reversing one of the white widows. I’ll keep
You in mind my friend if your interested :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Thank you to everyone sharing the gift of seeds, it wouldn’t be OverGrow without you. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Ive only been here a month or so, and have won several giveaways, and had a couple other people just send me interesting things. And I try to show a little restraint in entering cause there’s only so much I can grow. I’d happily send you some seeds if you let me know what type you like (reg, fem, Auto).

11 Likes

That’s a sweet pic. I’d buy a couple slaps of that if they were available,and a few others that been made. I get the beans but I always miss out in those :joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Great news @BIGJ you can guarantee your sticker will be sent to you if you become a seed provider for the 2023 Picture of the year seed prize provider.

4 Likes

Very nice. I’ll check it out and see what I can do. Unfortunately I don’t think my current run of beans will be ready. Haven’t flipped them yet , currently only 34 days old from seed .:joy::rofl:. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

@THCeed…always with the UN-Googleable trivia!

10 Likes

San Francisco
Ha I saw someone got it! I knew because I sent him a pack of wmbk and a OVERGROW sticker.

The irony he used a disguised Bart avatar :thinking: and a Marge both Simpsons but the Bart in disguise is kinda a BIG F You.

6 Likes

I bet it is something with cheese :cheese: in it! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I will send you some to donate. You’re in.

4 Likes

I am so out of likes, but I thought the same thing.

6 Likes

I agree with you :100: that was not to cool! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Thank you @THCeed , I really appreciate it. And you will be first on my list to send beans to. I have 3 white widow and 3 train wreck going now. I am reversing one white widow and hitting the other 2 and all 3 trainwreck. So I will have my choice pic of Perma frost and the 2 others . Along with 2 bx of white widow to start. And im taking clones so i can repo all 3 original strains. Blue Dream will be next for the final cross . Fem photos all 3 sourced from nirvana :+1::+1::v: oh damn says I’m out of like for next 8 hrs

7 Likes

maybe check with @ChinookKing i always love the ones he has offered and traded…truly an honor to run his strains

2 Likes

dudes , you can always use some of my likes…

3 Likes

I will send you some Mataro Blu to donate to the contest and some to keep as well. I know no one has these as I have never heard the name here.

7 Likes

Thank you brother. Those sound really good. I’ve gotten beans from you once before not sure if you keep the deets. if not I can pm them to you. Thanks again greatly appreciated

1 Like

are you looking for heavy cbd strains brother?

An og-er sent me a bunch of High Alpine Genetics stuff <3

I could trade a puck of Shaolin Gleaux

1 Like

I ll send u some beans if u need some .I like sharing and looking out for fellow growmes .DM me ur info …

5 Likes