Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Yes, hopefully this will be a big bean run. Have to have enough for the “2024 Freaker’s Ball” :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I think you will be ok. Seems like you have made a bean or 2 :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I have bean struggling with the Freaks. Is that a type O or not? LOL

1 Like

I’ve heard they can be tricky. I haven’t grown any freaks yet , closer I have is a ducks foot auto that the first seed didn’t pop and got frustrated and moved to another strain

3 Likes

Going to go hold down some pillows. Catch you all on the flip side. Peace out.

5 Likes

I haven’t found them tricky, just alot slower then a regular cannabis plant.

4 Likes

I haven’t grown any yet just know couple people that had issues , but then again it just could be them. lol.

ABC was one of the hardest plants to clone. Snips wouldn’t take, then you would have to wait forever to try again. She was a diva

14 Likes

I’m making some bubble totes (3gal) gonna run 6 autos on the propagation side of my tent I’m thinking of the autos from you. Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry what kind of height these get ? Wanna see if I can run some now

2 Likes

She’s a beauty, so cool :+1:

1 Like

I’m not tripping about those man. If you wanna send me a pack, I’ll never say no. But honestly, this is all for fun. I just like being on here, learning and chatting.

Sorry, I had to take the pups outside :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever tried to clone a straight ABC, but I cloned Blueberry Bastard from 7 East Genetics easily. Although that is (Drunken Bastard F3 #19 x Blueberry Dragon Fire Bx2 #8) x (Blueberry Dragon Fire Bx2 #24 x Drunken Bastard F3 #7)

2 Likes

It’s your choice. I can send you something that I know I didn’t send you last time. Have you ever tried Mataro Blu?

2 Likes

Nope, I’ve never grown that before. Sounds perfect :ok_hand:. I appreciate it man. I’m pretty good about letting people know when something lands. If it doesn’t, I don’t contact people asking about it. It’s giveaway and sometimes shit happens. Between postal services and variable xyz… thanks man. Super cool of you

5 Likes

Beans R Us

2 Likes

555…Sadly I will have to try… My two WMBKs are dying :sweat: … Probably was some fungus or probably was me when taking away the peel that cover the cotiledons. The little stem is thinning each day…
Probably my fault. But still have some left and november not ended.

Sorry no humour, just wake up and still locating myself.
I look like this now:

But with little ears.

16 Likes

@THCeed I believe the correct answer is San Francisco

1 Like

More like shitzville.lol. scum off the earth. I think its next to trollville

4 Likes

You are correct.

3 Likes

I think that’s what makes it worse. There’s so many people here willing to send beans all over the globe. There’s no reason to be shady. He won some pucks and loaders from me the sad part is he was probably never going to send seeds out to anyone with them

8 Likes