Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I will send you some to donate. You’re in.

4 Likes

I am so out of likes, but I thought the same thing.

6 Likes

I agree with you :100: that was not to cool! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Thank you @THCeed , I really appreciate it. And you will be first on my list to send beans to. I have 3 white widow and 3 train wreck going now. I am reversing one white widow and hitting the other 2 and all 3 trainwreck. So I will have my choice pic of Perma frost and the 2 others . Along with 2 bx of white widow to start. And im taking clones so i can repo all 3 original strains. Blue Dream will be next for the final cross . Fem photos all 3 sourced from nirvana :+1::+1::v: oh damn says I’m out of like for next 8 hrs

7 Likes

maybe check with @ChinookKing i always love the ones he has offered and traded…truly an honor to run his strains

2 Likes

dudes , you can always use some of my likes…

3 Likes

I will send you some Mataro Blu to donate to the contest and some to keep as well. I know no one has these as I have never heard the name here.

7 Likes

Thank you brother. Those sound really good. I’ve gotten beans from you once before not sure if you keep the deets. if not I can pm them to you. Thanks again greatly appreciated

1 Like

are you looking for heavy cbd strains brother?

An og-er sent me a bunch of High Alpine Genetics stuff <3

I could trade a puck of Shaolin Gleaux

1 Like

I ll send u some beans if u need some .I like sharing and looking out for fellow growmes .DM me ur info …

5 Likes

I’m listening. Can you elaborate more?

2 Likes

I am going to send @Hashpants some too. He should be set for a couple of years.

5 Likes

he got @BobbyBudz too…

the use of “ure”

pushy…

7 Likes

Yessir. That it is!

1 Like

@THCeed SCIENCE EXPERIMENT UPDATE:

3 outta 5 got tails from the hot-ass water jar
(The way its done)
5 outta 5 got tails from the sealed hot-ass water jar
Very good tails at that.
I might’ve let them get away from me. :laughing:

Cracked the other two with a light-ish finger squeeze, and they all went to cups. :smiley:

Oh yeah, don’t feel bad fella’s. I sent him stuff too. :pensive:
Fuck that grifter.

17 Likes

So you’re saying that you might have 10/10 with this experiment?

5 Likes

That’s sure how its lookin atm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No more laughing at THCeed’s bean soup, eh?

10 Likes

I dropped 6 auto beans last night to finish filling my tent. Lol. I used hot tap water and dropped them on my heat mat in The tent to keep the temp up , I’ll have to got back and check your exact process for the next round. I like the 10/10 odds :grin::grin: I have some stubborn beans and would like to grow them vs waste them. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

So it seems…
:crazy_face:

2 Likes