Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Thanks for the giveaway @THCeed, really nice :blush: of you bro :sunglasses: to do this giveaway for all of us to enjoy! :wink::facepunch::+1::tada::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :+1: to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::wink::+1::tada::facepunch::santa::+1::snowman_with_snow::upside_down_face::christmas_tree::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to fix the WIKI?

4 Likes

All set :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you, kind Sir.

4 Likes

Anytime Bud Happy Holidays :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

3 Likes

I hope it’s ok to place this here. @420noob tagged me on his giveaway, and I feel pretty great about that.

2 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @THCeed
appreciate you.
merry christmas.

2 Likes

Our Christmas day winner is #3
@GallacreekD66 congratulations.

24 Likes

Killing it for Xmas @GallacreekD66! Congrats!

3 Likes

Nice. Looks like youre on a roll hogman @GallacreekD66

3 Likes

Congratulations @GallacreekD66 nice win my friend. The spirit of giving is in the air. Thank you @THCeed for another awesome and generous giveaway, :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

@GallacreekD66 CONGRATULATIONS great win bud… enjoy, you deserve it

& @THCeed …even though I missed it…thank you for helping us peeps feel at home, y’all OG’RS are my family

hope your holidays and everyday is filled with happiness and healthiness!!!

5 Likes

Wow what a cool thing to wake up to. Thanks again @THCeed. I had a lucky Christmas

4 Likes

OK Canadians. This is the 3rd and final call to get me some deets for an apology letter. I am free to write apologies today and would like to get this finished. After today, I’m sorry, but there will be no more I’m sorry’s going in the mail.

10 Likes

I switched my room over to 12:12 yesterday. I forgot how long the days are when the room stays dark from 7:00 in the morning till 7:00 in the evening. I must resist the urge to go in.

6 Likes

You keep yours dark during the day? Why’s that??

I have a hard enough time only opening my tent once a day, and I’ve been on 12/12 since December 1st… I couldn’t do it if I couldn’t go in at all during the day! Lol

6 Likes

Getting ready to switch mine today, want to get new light set up In the tent. troughs will go to 12/12. 7-7 like your doing. I work 7-5 so I got 2 hrs of being home after work. I won’t be able to check the tent either. The room will be on flower time while tent is still veg time for autos. I may change that too. Save some power run 14/10 for veg and a little closer to actual day and night mid summer in my area :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Some places, it’s cheaper for electric at night. Some keep the tent warmer at night. During summer, it’s cooler over night.

5 Likes

Cheaper in my area and the heat. I also prefer to be home when the lights are on , safety reasons. Everything is wired correctly and nothing is overloaded , but shit happens and I have dogs that are part of my family :+1::+1::v:besides I don’t want to be home and not be able to check on them because lights out. :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Ahh, yeah, that makes sense, I hadn’t thought of power usage.

2 Likes