I love my OG fellowship.

I just have no clue what they are

I know they came from Colorado.

No info.

Please help me identify these.

Mad love and respect to the OG that sent them

I just wanna label them as needed

11 Likes

I also got seeds from Colorado today. Mine were from @Butustank. I know he mailed a few out to some other members. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

I don’t know how I could ship it international. I would love to send some to you.

2 Likes

I can get you some Scoch bonnets seeds purchased from the MOA in Jamaica. Yellow, red or orange. I just made a contact hooking us up.

3 Likes

Flip it over. Lol

4 Likes

I’m good for now i have a small coffee bottle 3/4 full… But it’s good to know… Besides mines is tried and proven very very hot.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.:blush:.:trophy:.:trophy:
I’ll send yours end of week I’ll post a picture when it’s going off…

2 Likes

Yeah, flip it over?

2 Likes

Blank on both sides

1 Like

Shipping internationally is pretty easy I send beans all over the globe

3 Likes

Me too. This is different. This is cream in containers.

4 Likes

Stoner’s moment. LOL

3 Likes

Darn rain. Its been raining from last night none stop… I’m about to go fishing in the damn parking lots…:joy:.:rofl:dogs havent been able to poop … I guess I’ll be cleaning some from inside … 6:00pm we’re going to watch my daughter 1st wrestling match… Poop cleaning after . :flushed:.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Bet you spend a few hours trimming those 6 “small” bags !!!

1 Like

I guess flips and washers are out of the question :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

whats the ratio in ure cream, thc /cbd , or what strain did u use. My mom told me to make her some cream , so for my summer grow in thinking all Auto’s and will get some 30:1 seeds from hear or seedsman… to make the cream, i just bought a Magical butter machine and need to get a Decarboxylator or just use the oven…Since mom needs some it will be my priority grow

1 Like

Thin layer in a snack bag in a letter? Once it arrives use the bag like you would for piping frosting on a cake, but into a jar?

3 Likes

Hopefully rollers don’t squeeze it out…HAHHHaa

2 Likes

Could try it with regular hand lotion to somewhere else first.

1 Like

I’m being washed away

:joy:.:rofl:.

2 Likes