Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Not mine bud I was suggesting strains to grow out for @THCeed…I totally agree though with the great list!!

3 Likes

Man I d love to see if that stuff helps my back.LMK,if ur selling any?

Looking to trade for snow lotus ! Buy or whatever. HMU ! Lmk :slight_smile: I have some cool stuff now, I’m super generous with seeds when I do trade

2 Likes

Are you Canada ?

1 Like

No ,Im in massachusetts

I might have to try sending some and see if it makes it.

2 Likes

I am your test pilot :man_pilot:

IMG_4223

2 Likes

That works for me.

1 Like

The trade thread is probably a better spot for trades. It’ll probably get more traffic.

1 Like

All ure beans are being taken by the post man, I still haven’t received the beans from ure
Wreckage Master Kush Contest…Postman it trying to stop ure mission of overgrowing the world…

I commented there figured I’d get lucky and maybe someone would see it here too :man_shrugging:t2:

The cost of posting on my thread will be one pack of beans, thank you. I will send you my deets. LMAO

4 Likes

That’s fair. That’s really a fair penalty.

1 Like

Pretty sure at least 573 people on here have got THCeeds beans…that have verified receiving them. Then there’s all the ones that don’t.

I doubt the postman has room for many more.

1 Like

I d love to try it man,LMK I think u have my deets …

I wish that I knew this sooner. I will get some more in the mail today. Just spray it with Lysol if you get it in a day or two. LOL

1 Like

Ok, @OhNo555 ,thanks for stepping up to the plate. I ordered these this morning, hopefully they won’t cost a fortune to ship.

Infusion is complete.

11 Likes

Hahahahha, Lysol u want me to kill them upon burial…
If i ever get them…

1 Like

I hear if you use Lysol you will have trouble getting a good germ rate as it kills 99.9% of germs LMAO

4 Likes

Exactly…HAHHHAHHH

2 Likes