Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I really want to try it on the tops of my hand, they ache from playing so much every day and I am not ready to give up playing my guitars :guitar: any time in the future or ever. I can always send you some stamps to help out! :wink: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Lol, how did you arrive at this number?

2 Likes

My mother uses it daily on her arthritic fingers and she thanks me all the time because she is able to continue her knitting that she had to give up before getting the cream.
I really want you to try it too.

6 Likes

Do you have a recipe? Iā€™d like to try making some for my knees and shoulder.

2 Likes

That is fantastic that you šŸ«µ have brought back that ability for her to enjoy her hobby! :tophat::tophat::tophat: :mage:ā€ā™‚ :clap::clap::clap: :sunglasses::turkey::+1::v:

2 Likes

I double checked his figures. Seems bout right

2 Likes

Yea, whats the recipeā€¦we all need it for our aging bodies

1 Like

Good day familyā€¦ My daughter won her 1st wrestling wrestle off match my knockoutā€¦ I felt bad for the other girlā€¦ But better her than minesā€¦ Damn that sounds mean.:face_with_head_bandage:.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

ā€¦ Shes on right
And today november 17 she got her honor role certificate

11 Likes

From a slam!?

2 Likes

That along with a chicken wing lolā€¦ Girl got up staggering. Looked bad

Jeeeeeeeeezus
Donā€™t mess with her!

1 Like

Sheā€™s in 175 weight classā€¦ Sheā€™s a beastā€¦ Coach thinks she can go the state Finals

Straight savage. Thats awesome

1 Like
1 Like

10 Likes

That checks out!

3 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes, you crazy fucker.

5 Likes

Big thanks going out to @Wizdom and @Kami for these beans.

14 Likes

I see we are all getting down with the Freakshow! @wizdom is spreading them around like a mad man

9 Likes

Happy they landed. Let me know when you grow them out. Will happily follow along your adventure. All the best mate

6 Likes