Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Seed almost doesn’t grow inside the buds. Lives up to the name, a true Freakshow

23 Likes

Good to know, as I grow I’m sure I will have some questions, they don’t seem very normal.

2 Likes

My tap water came as hot as a coffee… Well,not as hot, but >50⁰c easy… I will not try. For now my current method worked , so if it ain’t broke…

2 Likes

I certainly can’t hold my hands under the hot water, but it cools quick enough in the jar. I don’t use boiling water, just from the tap. I have never done it any other way, ever and I have even managed to grow a nice plant from it now and again.

5 Likes

It definitely would wake them the hell up jumping into the hot tub.

3 Likes

My hot water from the tap will scald you.
I’d imagine it would torch some beans too!
Hell, what do I know though. If you’ve been doing it with success, its gotta work. Huh, who’d a thunk it.

Hey @Heliosphear, you ever have trouble germinating the Sour Grape F2’s?

2 Likes

Ernie meany miney mo,:joy:

1 Like

I’ll send you some beans to try it.
After you germinate them, post your results and throw them out.

5 Likes

Oh, I got beans I plan to try it on very soon.
Some of them might even be yours! :crazy_face:

Putting seeds to germ in water is new to me all together. I’m a paper towel person. :wink:

3 Likes

If they don’t crack in the jar after 24, I put them in PT too.

2 Likes

I was… But since some times I got mold, I change the protocols, and for now I’m happy.
I have a dry ice box (Where many icecubes are made) with a cover. I wash it pretty well, tag the first cube and fill the holes with distilled water. Add 2 drops of H2O2 to each and the seeds/strains separated floating. Put in warm place, cover… And for now, :100: % success.

2 Likes

Sounds like lots of work, that works.

2 Likes

You need a mixing valve bud.

I’ve found some seeds have a tough shell, and if they aren’t sprouting with ~48 hours or so, I crack them between my fingernails.

1 Like

Oh, I got one! I just want to be burned, lol.

1 Like

Lol I’m the same way, the mixing valve was fixed in me too. My wife doesn’t know how my skin doesn’t peel off in the shower.

2 Likes

Some interesting looking plants.

And I have 2 triples going.

So cool.

17 Likes

Looking good so far buddy

1 Like

Observing seedlings as they’re showcasing their leaf morphology for the first time is such a joy! Many blessings @THCeed. Much love

3 Likes

Mutants! Ahhhh

3 Likes