Beans for everyone (Part 2)

U crossed it with Mutant pollen… Watch out
They are going to eat u :fearful:

1 Like

Yep Nevada be you get em today.

1 Like

I don’t think we are in Mario World bud. Hopefully @THCeed’s doesn’t get eaten.

1 Like

I dropped 3 of the wmbk beans to get in the contest … I m dying to get those Blueberry cbd , your a great dude man. I love seeing pics of ur wmbk strain,just insane … Well done sir,Well done.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 I started a pinch of seeds 12 out of 16 had a perfect start. Soaked in bottled water for 24 hours and then moved to paper towel in 80F temp. Once taps appeared moved to cups.

Currently: moved to pots 24 hours ago

Have a great week. :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Ok, thank you!
Mine have been in a damp, warm, and ventilated paper towel for the better part of a week.
Still no movement. :frowning:

3 Likes

I was just cleaning out my paper towels and thought I would give the ungerminated beans a squeeze. Every single one of them had white inside them that look just like the root wanting to come out. So after I pinch them all, I put them in some soil to see what’s going to happen. Two of these are WMBK from the first of November.
You should have gave them the 24 hr Spa Treatment LOL

9 Likes

Lot of beans just need that extra push if they haven’t managed on their own in 36-48hrs.

Squeeze your beans folks.

3 Likes

First time I have ever tried it. I was very surprised at what I saw.

4 Likes

Looks like the ladies enjoyed their day at the spa.
Tails on a few already.

And their new home is almost ready.

@ShiskaberrySavior this is how that works for me.

12 Likes

Dam, Ready to go ,they will be big in no time

Nice, have you already run outa your stash from the summer?

2 Likes

Hot water germination works quickly.

3 Likes

I’m working on it. LOL

4 Likes

That good, im just to afraid to COOK my beans

1 Like

Bro, have u seen his stash, he is never running out, unless he plants 100 acres

2 Likes

You got me convinced gonna give it a go next time I’m executing seeds on the chance some survive .

See if that secret improves my game.

2 Likes

Ohhh yes I have… And the WMBK and this. And I’m sure 10 other tents hiding in some underground bunker. :smirk:

2 Likes

In 43 years, I have never “cooked” them. I have lived in many different places from apartments to houses, northern and southern Ontario and I never know how hot the water is. I just know that I run it until it’s as hot as it gets every time and than fill my mason jar with it.

I will send you some beans to try it. After they all germinate, just throw them out. But post your results for everyone to see and read.
Deal?

9 Likes

Please keep us informed on your results.

3 Likes