Beans for everyone (Part 2)

There shouldn’t be any floaters, they should have all sunk to the Bottom by now. Give them a little stir and see if they sink.

3 Likes

Nice, Did the girls enjoy the spa.

1 Like

give them a littel push, they should go deep diving…

Ok, gave em a little stir and push motion with a spoon. They’ve all sunk to the bottom.

Full disclosure…
I have never done the water germination technique.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ive done it with room temp water, some float most sink to the bottom, the floaters i usually give them a push and they sink…
then in a paper towel they go…in a dark place
in a plate with foil over it.

1 Like

After a day in the jar, any floaters are no good. Same as when you put them into the jar, any that sink right away are no good. But if you shake the air bubble off it and it sinks, it’s all good.

3 Likes

Just follow IMG_4262 to the promise land! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I do now, but not in hot water as @THCeed , and I let them float. I read that is more difficult to the seeds to drown. After a couple days, the root is growing down.

4 Likes

The 5 gal freaky is getting flowery

18 Likes

gosh what a cool plant

2 Likes

I just plant the seeds right into the soil … Just soak the soil 1st then place seed just deep enough to get seed below surface then sprinkle enough soil to cover seed LIGHTLY. Then place outside in high temperature( fl. sun ) dont have to be in direct sunlight … Usually i dont put them in direct sunlight … Under overhang DON’T allow soil to dry out and in 3 day tops they sprout. I have a 100% sprout rate… Providing the seeds are viable . to know if they’re viable role em between forefinger an thumb with slight pressure if the crumble then they are dried out an no good but if they are still solid then . i know i have a viable seed… #1 KEY. is do not plant them too deep…#2 KEY don’t let soil dry up.:blush:… Cannabis seeds dont need light to germinate but once they germinate they need light… Thats my way of germinating my seeds

6 Likes

Is that freaky buddha?

2 Likes

This is exactly how I’d done the majority of my seeds. Until I hit a few that weren’t breaking ground, so I dug them up and cracked the shells manually. I think these days I’m back to paper towel just to keep a better eye on them. In general though, success rate is very high for planting directly in soil.

3 Likes

No, no F2’s from that yet, but @Tlander has some in the making.
Did I send you some of them?

3 Likes

Totally agreed. It really is very hi… For me what I’ve learned… dont plant seed to deep that determine success rate a lot…

3 Likes

So, after a day in the paper towel, how are they looking?

1 Like

@THCeed Thank you for the Blueberry CBD Beans .I thank u for seeding them out to me and I ll keep u up to date with the grow…Your a great dude.

2 Likes

@THCeed i never did officially ask if you had some to share?

2 Likes

I believe I still have some. Did you just receive a pack from me? I would have put some in if you asked, so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Just got home.
Progress report within the next couple hours coming.
Gotta do the family thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes