Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I know you’re not a fan of autos , I prefer photos but I also want to utilize all the space In my tent , 4x5 . 4x4 main grow area seperator wall and 1x4 area split with shelf in middle so running autos for the small size 3 up top and 3 on the bottom :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

On my way to the mailbox.
@Jpaul
@TricycleOfDoom
@Amendment3
@JustANobody

And just found out @bongthrasher is an imposter. He has multiple accounts. I think he gets called a sock puppet. So his pack is up for grabs. First person to tell me what city he lives in will win his pack.

What a dirtbag.
@estacionsj is M.I.A. Might be the same person. Both live in the same city. @moderators Is this a correct assumption?

22 Likes

Weaseltown

4 Likes

:thinking: Greedyville.:+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Phonxiex arizona

Yes, what a loser. Just had a 40 pack of beans for him, stamped and ready to go.

6 Likes

Thats wack man. Dude lives in wackville.

3 Likes

Ahh fer fuck sakes. Just sent that dickhead seeds yesterday.
I should have known better… I had a funny feelin about them.
They tried way to hard, posted as if they were 12 years old.

7 Likes

Jeez who needs so many seeds as to make sock accounts. They are given away so freely here. Are these people planting hundreds of seeds at a time?

6 Likes

Maybe selling.
That’s another pack up for grabs. Bastard had me waste 2 stamps, envelopes and cards. Waste of skin.
So I have 2 packs up for grabs.
Now I am down to only 4 packs ready to go.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it. I’ve seen seeds I have only given out on OG being sold on Instagram before. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Cut those stamps out and glue them back on

2 Likes

Good detective work @THCeed and @mods

5 Likes

I will, I need some winners. So far I like @Hashpants and @BIGJ answers the best, even though not real cities. Just very fitting.

9 Likes

Could always tape a piece of paper with someone elses addy over top of the envelope with the stamps, just a thought.
I know where the loser lives but I don’t need the seeds.

4 Likes

Starts with a S

1 Like

I like weaseltown, cuz @Hashpants is a skunk and I find it funny for some reason lol

3 Likes

It’s cause you’re stoned. LOL :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Aren’t we all? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I think you’re right :rofl:

1 Like