Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I received a pack of the fire floor giveaway a few weeks back but no CBD heavy strains. No pressure if you don’t want to though bud!

I always do, Stoner brain makes me forget sometimes. I sure don’t mind being reminded. Lol

5 Likes

I agree the generosity is above and beyond here. No need for b.s. It seems like if someone needs something, people are willing to give or trade. I just don’t understand the greed in some people. Unfortunately, its human nature for some…

5 Likes

Alrighty! Let me know if you need the deets!

I was working that trail as well, he won from me on free Friday and a bit later I sent him a 2nd flip of something different and he never acknowledged either. I guess people sell them,idk.

6 Likes

Yea @wizdom sussed him out with the quickness and let me know.

6 Likes

It’s not like I’m cleaning up on beans. I’ve been here 6 months and have Never won anything. Some dibs but never a contest.

7 Likes

Is it still Gainsville?

2 Likes

Damn, that’s too long. Time for you to win something. If you can tell me what strain of mine is your favourite, you will win a pack of them.
GO

18 Likes

And the generosity continues. Just like that . I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone saying no here unless it was something they couldn’t do or don’t have. No need to try and scam people ,a lot of generous people people here :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Seeds flow like water out of a tap here. No shortage of generous people willing to share.

10 Likes

Keep playing along my friend, you will win some. Plenty of seeds going around. I should have some after this current grow to pass around myself. Currently in process making Perma frost ( white widow x train wreck) and eventually Perma Dream. ( Perma frost x blue dream) all seeds sourced from nirvana . I’ll tag you in my journal. Be flipping to flower soon and reversing one of the white widows. I’ll keep
You in mind my friend if your interested :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Thank you to everyone sharing the gift of seeds, it wouldn’t be OverGrow without you. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Ive only been here a month or so, and have won several giveaways, and had a couple other people just send me interesting things. And I try to show a little restraint in entering cause there’s only so much I can grow. I’d happily send you some seeds if you let me know what type you like (reg, fem, Auto).

11 Likes

That’s a sweet pic. I’d buy a couple slaps of that if they were available,and a few others that been made. I get the beans but I always miss out in those :joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Great news @BIGJ you can guarantee your sticker will be sent to you if you become a seed provider for the 2023 Picture of the year seed prize provider.

4 Likes

Very nice. I’ll check it out and see what I can do. Unfortunately I don’t think my current run of beans will be ready. Haven’t flipped them yet , currently only 34 days old from seed .:joy::rofl:. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

@THCeed…always with the UN-Googleable trivia!

10 Likes

San Francisco
Ha I saw someone got it! I knew because I sent him a pack of wmbk and a OVERGROW sticker.

The irony he used a disguised Bart avatar :thinking: and a Marge both Simpsons but the Bart in disguise is kinda a BIG F You.

6 Likes

I bet it is something with cheese :cheese: in it! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like