Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Im not sure I might still laugh at the method, but I wont argue against the results. In fact it might be a technique when you have seeds not sprouting using conventional methods.

3 Likes

Bro science :test_tube: is a GR8 thing, many GR8 finds are made by trail and error! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

To be honest, I have never heard of bean scraping or cracking until I read it hear. Maybe the hot water softens the shell enough, that this is not an issue.
Laugh away. lol
And then there is a guy who puts his beans in as hot as water gets from the tap. This is a joke, right.
It sure ā€œWASā€. hahahah

5 Likes

Thank you for posting the experiment and the results. I am sure that you surprised the hell out of a bunch of members with the results, as I am sure they were once laughing at the idea. And now, maybe, a little head scratching.

5 Likes

Uhhhā€¦
:raising_hand_man:

Lol.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve leeched so many seeds from the forums, itā€™ll keep me going for years! I stopped entering giveaways due to the pile of seeds in the fridge. OMG and then some seeds Iā€™ve already run, I traded in real life for additional packs of beans. The things practically multiply themselves! :wink:
You would think that they would sell seeds that they made since you can get a thousand of them per plant. Much easier than trying to score 20 packs to try and sell. It doesnā€™t make sense.

9 Likes

Too lazy to put the work in to make them would be my guess. Takes time and some patience, instead they just try to make a buck off someone elseā€™s work and generosity :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

I mean why hustle and burn for a couple dozen seeds really? Wtf a person sees how quickly and easily seeds come just from not being a douche on this site. Absolutely no foresight on a good thing. Do they think that our mods dont their job because they leave us be for the most part. It really blows my mind.

9 Likes

So ive got 5 strains from Hoku Seed Co, theyā€™re all type 2s and 3. some may lean on the type 1 side tho .

Lolab Valley x ACDC f2, bubba x syrian , syrian v ( thcv cultivar ) , KZ x TNT x RL and No Escape

I also have High Alpine Genetics stuff, all cbd strains

although id only probably be willing to trade the Shaolin Gleaux because I have the most of those.

but theres also cashmere kitty, pink panther, blackberry gleaux and alpen gleaux

3 Likes

No kidding right?! I know this one bro that always seems to think of me when heā€™s got something cool rolling in! :wink: :fist:t3::feather:

This would seem to be an accurate assessment! :joy:
Hang around and have a good time with folks. You canā€™t keep the beans away if ya try! :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

When you say hi in CBD, do you know exactly what you mean? Iā€™m just trying to figure out what amount that might be?

1 Like

You can remove the bag from the douche but yet it will always be a douche. Some canā€™t help but being this.

4 Likes

well shaolin for example ive seen that its testing around 16 percent cbda

2 Likes

That sounds nice does it have any THC in it or is that very minimal?

1 Like

all high alpines stuff should be low or non existent thc

Hokus should be 1:1 cbd to thc

2 Likes

And then of course thereā€™s this guy! :arrow_up:
Whoā€™ll send ya beans, ask if youā€™d like to participate in a fun contest growing them for a chance to win more beans! :joy: Thanks! @THCeed
Yeah I think some people look at things weird or something? :man_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

I like the higher one that you mentioned.
Shaolin?

1 Like

Hokus stuff seems real fun. they make some interesting strains

I am just one of such a great number of members on here that are amazing, you also being one of them.

11 Likes

You know you are on a good site when ordering seeds you see certain seeds " oh shit soandso was looking for those" so order them so you have some but can send some to soandso just because this site is THE SHIT like that :rofl::love_you_gesture::exploding_head:

9 Likes