Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Yup, estacion seemed odd… he came in flaming respected members and acting like he couldn’t speak or correctly interpret English in one post but then spoke perfect english in other posts :roll_eyes: It seems like OG has been getting overrun with RIU troglodytes and trolls for a couple months now, probably enabled by people throwing hordes of freebies at newbs instead of carefully vetting new members. No newb needs to be handed 40 seeds, This is DrGonzo13-level shenanigans.

17 Likes

You had to say “troglodyte”…:rofl:

10 Likes

Be on look out for sock scum…
He’s back with another sock account!!!
Watch out for the Handle: JusticeforMe
Using the same “ure” as his other sock accounts.
Just seen it in another thread, Test: CBD cream for Meth face, joined yesterday.
Keep your eyes peeled folks, won’t be long he will be lurking for seeds

Just a heads up… MODS ARE ON IT ALREADY. BUT JUST A HEADS UP…

8 Likes

nothing to see here simpsons

I am sensing sarcasm

12 Likes

@Maddawg It’s back!!!
OGers beware!!!

9 Likes

What a piece of shit.
Great detective work, again, as usual.
Hope all is well, my friend.

8 Likes

Anyone looking for beans to be sent to York St., Bryant St. or Bettman Way in San Francisco beware.

11 Likes

Damn we are up to 3 different addresses?

7 Likes

To be fair… I was alerted by another member from Canuckistan who covertly called the account out by replying to one of their posts with a picture of sock puppets!

Canukistan sock call out

Which was absolutley brilliant I might add.

After @jamMAKEcan posted above I figured the sock was out of the drawer.

I believe know there is a 4th…

Spidey Senses

Edit:

Just thought I would drop this here to bring light to the addresses used by the alleged sock perpetrator.

Just for Giggles I went on the ol’ googly to see about where this area was and ended up getting this instead…

Go figure!

9 Likes

So Rosin,

And kief,

Mixed together,

Make this,

Bart approved.

39 Likes

Yes that’s the one.

1 Like

imagine how mad that little scammer is lmao

the salt is probably extremely real on his end, let’s all laugh together everyone

lol

4 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Packs a bit of a punch too.

1 Like

Nice job collecting and producing some nice looking :eyes: hash! :facepunch::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I was really surprised with the result. I used the same rosin with the same kief, for now.

2 Likes

All missing is a bud in the middle and BAM u got a moon rock buddy

4 Likes

Dang it… I let the cat out of the bag.:flushed:.:sob:. Me an my big mouth.:eye:.:eye:
Good to see back again

3 Likes

Looks like a really high evening for you!

1 Like

Cheeky bugger!! I sent him my last 5 freakshow beans. Was looking forward to seeing him grow them out :disappointed:

4 Likes