Beans for everyone (Part 2)

That sucks, I am trying to make some.

4 Likes

You know my gut was telling me not to but I figured Iā€™d help him out. Note to self listen to my gut next time lol

4 Likes

I think it was more like ā€œdirtā€ out of the bagā€¦

4 Likes

Were you looking to run them any time soon?

1 Like

Iā€™m currently growing one outdoor right now. Beautiful plant to grow really enjoyable so far and quite resilient

1 Like

If youā€™re offering to replace I truly appreciate it bud but Iā€™m good for now thanks tho :pray::green_heart:

OK! Hate to see that dude scam people and I just got hooked up with some Freakshow so I was willing to share.

5 Likes

Also York st in San Francisco was the addy he gave me!

2 Likes

That is gonna be one of my next upcoming ventures. Finding Freak strains. Iā€™d like to round up as many different freak strains as I can and do a freak run. I think they are so cool and would be sweet to do all freak run and see all the different variations of mutation.and well maybe a cross or 2 :grin::grin: :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Fresian duck and Dr. Grinspoon I am excited about as well as the freakshows. Keep the freakshows posted. They are exciting!

1 Like

Might want to check out Ducksfoot too. Itā€™s a freaky cannabis clone that gets around some. Iā€™ve grown one out before. Less than mids potency wise, but cool nevertheless. Just a mutation but would be interesting to cross with freakshow.

4 Likes

Very kind and thoughtful thanks again man. Keep em and grow out some freaky dank!

I got ducksfoot bx at my dadā€™s house from annunaki right now lol rip

1 Like

I approveā€¦ definitely!

1 Like

Damn outside is freezing to my standard. Fl style.:rofl:.:joy:.:joy:. A whopping 65 degrees. Dont laugh. I never seen snow ever

10 Likes

My grandparents were snowbirds and I have an aunt and cousins that live in Fl. Every winter would take 4 igloo coolers full of snowballs so they could have a snowball fight in FL for Christmas.

6 Likes

That is so coolā€¦ You are blessed. That is priceless. I love itā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool

2 Likes

Isnā€™t itā€¦ I cant find words to describe how awesome that is.:green_heart:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy: really itā€™s stunning the love u have for ur familyā€¦truly blessed

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what to say to :arrow_up: other thanā€¦

Wellā€¦ I guess I have never seen a aligator small in the wild either!

7 Likes