Beans for everyone (Part 2)

@Maddawg . Ahh i seen my share of them in the wild… I used to hunt in the swamps… For deer-hogs-frog legz.lol… Alligators are in just about every fresh water body here in the south… I even spearfish with a 15 ft crocodile with out me knowing until 2 different people told me… Hey u know theres a 15 foot croc that lives in there … Then i got out so fast u would swear i had a outboard motor on my ass… I left all the fish that i had speared…ahh the young day…

7 Likes

Dam it’s 27* at my house and the wind :dash: is whistling Dixie! :cold_face:

2 Likes

I cant even fathom that thought… I’d be like a bear… Hibernating till spring. I swear i wouldnt even leave the house. That’s just tooooo cold
I have on a thermal undershirt a tee shirt and a flannel shirt and im still cold lmao

1 Like

Snow :snowflake: :snowman: is coming bro :sunglasses::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I really would like to experience snow still… I guess with the right clothes it’s shouldn’t be that bad.:thinking:.:dash:.:dash:

2 Likes

I have a few times in GA, its nice

1 Like
4 Likes

Will be 58 tomorrow in the early mornibg… Good thing I’ll be asleep.:flushed:
@BeTheLight . im sorry but real bad experience in GA. I will never go back… Real racist i had the worse experience in my 57 years on earth

4 Likes

I believe it bro.

2 Likes

@OhNo555 . that is tooo funny.

Ahh my kind of weather lol

7 Likes

It is -4 here with snow tonight. Going to put some in an envelope for you @jamMAKEcan and send it off.

7 Likes

Snow machines are the greatest ride in the world.

5 Likes

Shaggin behind a bus is pretty epic as well…

3 Likes

Not the best conditions for burning one outside.
This is for you @jamMAKEcan

8 Likes

Meanwhile in the house, it’s tropical. Lol

Well, anything is better than outside right now.

17 Likes

I’d gonna set my pop up, up, once it gets even colder.going to be in the teens tonight again and we had some snow flurries before.

3 Likes

Ok, I might be off my Grape here, but I think that I am going to reverse an auto plant that I have no interest in growing. The structure of these little girls is incredible, nice, fat and bushy. Not how I like all my girls, just some. LOL I bought some Elite spray and I’m very tempted to use it.

These are 3 of them. Anyone know anything about the strain or smoke?

14 Likes

What strain brother. I must of missed it I. The thread. I’ve grown tons of autos and have 10 going now , 6 of which just popped 3 are @blowdout2269 scarlet grapes

1 Like

Could Reverse one and hit a photo strain make a fast photo version Lol.

1 Like

The autos are Bubble Gum.

These tall ones along the back are Gorilla Glue/szittles. Which I really want to call Gorittles.

9 Likes