Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I wouldn’t mind… Its sounds strong

I would grow them. :+1::+1::v:

Wouldn’t happen to have a link? I think this is just what I need.
Of course, I could just go and search. :joy: But, well. Name checks out :seedling:

1 Like

Any company that sells grow tents sell those…

3 Likes

Most sell the split tents, but not all have them in that particular size though.

3 Likes

CoolGrows Upgraded 2-in-1 60"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Easy View Window and Floor Tray, 4’x5’ Tent Kit for Indoor Plant Growing https://a.co/d/e9lDtJ6
It’s not bad for a cheap tent. Few stitch light leaks . I got a gorilla clone tent has stitch leaks too. I’ve been thinking about maybe getting some spray black fabric dye or something to that nature and just start spraying the stitch seams seal em up. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Use your OG slaps to block the holes.

8 Likes

I would but I haven’t gotten any og slaps yet. I’ve only gotten one so far and I think if I remember correctly it was from @chronix :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

that sounds like an interesting project. have you ever done this before (shorten flower time)?

2 Likes

No sir! This is allllllllll new to me.

2 Likes

Ok, so for all you “auto” pilots, just so you know that I love you as much as the “photo” folk, I sprayed this little baby Bubble Gum Autoflower with Elite today. Fingers crossed, she will fix up my other 4, 1 of which I was going to reverse because she is the nicest. But I thought that she would make a better Mom and hold more beans.

You go girl/boy and do your magic. Instructions said 2 weeks.

17 Likes

If you keep playing Bone Storm you are going to become an auto lover.
bbboonestoorm boneestormm

7 Likes

NEVER, lol
This will be nice, I hope.

5 Likes

Perfect, thanks @BIGJ just sent the wife a little Santa nudge :santa:
Now I have to figure out if my apartment can handle the extra power without constantly tripping breakers. I’m about at the max for accessible outlets.
🤦 First world grow problems

3 Likes

Look what I found, but the beans are not from Sunwest.

Damn, it’s sideways.
Just read the write up, LOL. Top part says 80 percent indica and the bottom says 50/50 :thinking:

7 Likes

@blowdout2269 scarlet grapes made it to the totes today :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Is that a 2×8?

1 Like

1x4 propagation side of a 5x4 2in1 tent. 3 gallon totes measure around 10x16 and 7 in deep 3 fit perfect with about 30 inches or so of height for growing

5 Likes

Tell me about this tent.
:face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Cheap cool grows from Amazon, has a divider that Velcro in and makes a 4x4 and a 1x4 with a shelf in the middle. I sometimes leave out the divider and take shelf down when I need a little more room. Since I’ve been doing just autos it’s been working great. I’ll have 10 in it after the last couple purple jellato pop

4 Likes