Beans for everyone (Part 2)

CoolGrows Upgraded 2-in-1 60"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Easy View Window and Floor Tray, 4’x5’ Tent Kit for Indoor Plant Growing https://a.co/d/aY7LB4u
There are better brands with this setup. I just like the price for the fabric weight. It’s not bad. Some stitching light leaks. But I also have a gorilla clone tent that has a few from stitching. Part of using a tent I guess , never caused me any issues :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Light proof?

For the most part. The seperator I usually seal up with some tape to be sure if I’m running photos. Autos I just keep the same light schedule, and honestly don’t really need the separator if all autos just put all light on same schedule. Lol

3 Likes

Big thanks going out to @duo, you Raggae.

10 Likes

@BeTheLight What was I suppose to send you? Notes are a little overlapped. LOL :grimacing:

2 Likes

Why does it say flowerb, too?

1 Like

Maybe lost in translation. From English to Engrish to English again.

2 Likes

Found some of this screaming at me in the nursery yesterday. Haven’t used this in over 20 years.

6 Likes

Bud I can pack up a giant box for you. I got hen shit for days.

6 Likes

Lmfao :rofl: :joy::rofl:. I can hear it now. Honey where ya going? I gotta run down to the post office and ship some shit !!! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe boxes of shit have already been sent out. Who. Knows.

Not me.

2 Likes

Flat rate boxes. If it fits, it ships :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I might have to come for a visit. I would love to till some in the garden with the mushroom compost.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:. mystery prizes :joy::rofl:

No, really I say to the wife, I’m on my way to get some shit.
You have lots of shit she says.
This is different shit I say.
What kind of shit are you talking about?
Chicken shit.
What did you call me?
:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Only rule is you have to use a broad fork to till it in… We are damn purists here. Lol

4 Likes

Mine would be like WTF! Why?? Don’t be bringing that In the house :joy::rofl:

1 Like

@BIGJ and @Ghost_Rider
Beans were dropped off in the mailbox at supper time.
Mataro Blu for you 2.

3 Likes

Lol 3 horses how much you want? They poo 15-20x a day. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would love a dump bed of your finest horse shit to go with the dump bed of cow shit from last year and our continual flow of hen shit.

5 Likes