Thank you sir!

5 Likes

Congrats @420noob !

3 Likes

Congrats @420noob

3 Likes

Nice one @420noob :seedling: have a great weekend

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @420noob on the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

Thanks again @THCeed for all the generosity on the giveaways! :tophat::tophat::tophat::facepunch::+1::star_struck::tada::christmas_tree::sunglasses::santa::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your win @420noob.
Thanks for the fun @THCeed.

3 Likes

Daughter won her 1st gold medal in 170lb class. Her record is 3-0… I’m a proud poppa

Im so proud of my baby girl… Shes a beast on the mat.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.
She has 1 more year in high school then she has a 2yr Florida collage scholarship waiting.

39 Likes

Love it !

My daughter is a nurse, I’m so proud. And her plants look fire!

24 Likes

Congratulations to your baby girl on her medal and 3-0 record. :fireworks: :fireworks: :1st_place_medal:::fireworks: :fireworks:

Congrats to you to Dad, (and Mom), you must be doing most things right. lol

6 Likes

Flex seal tape

… Congratulations… And the plants are fantastic…
My daughter also studying to be a doctor too. Last summer she volunteered at the hospital. In the surgery room and nursery… Tell ur daughter her plants are very beautiful.:green_heart:.:trophy:.:trophy:.and keep up her excellent job… Gooooo medical

4 Likes

Thank you @sunra108 . i guess we are.:joy:.:green_heart:.:trophy:. Thanks again… Coach said she’s now a target… The highest place the boy team got was 3rd… She single handedly placed her school in the rankings.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

Her as a doctor to be

24 Likes

Got some winners in that family! :medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

5 Likes

It’s only her… :joy:.:rofl:.:joy:.

1 Like

C’mon, dad’s pretty cool too.

7 Likes

Thanks broskie.:trophy:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

Awesome ! ! ! A good kind of target. Cool.

Will be watching.

2 Likes

Outta likes, dang it.

Seriously brother, props to your winner of a daughter! d8JBdDJ That is just awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats :+1:

1 Like