Beans for everyone (Part 2)

:sunglasses: ho ho ho-my bad. :rofl: I meant to say, 27.78 :smiley: That number just popped into my head like a sugar plum bud.

2 Likes

Way to Gooo !! :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :confetti_ball: :trophy: @GallacreekD66 @Illicitmango and all the winners here recently :tada:
Thank You @THCeed for the Funtastic guessing games :joystick: :dart:

3 Likes

I didn’t get you, you got you. That is exactly where I was heading.

1 Like

:rofl: Have a great night @THCeed and all OG’s. Off to watch a Movie and mellow out. :sunglasses: Happy Holidaze!

9 Likes

33.3 gs please

Congratulations :tada::champagne::balloon::confetti_ball: to all winners! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

So what kinda of game is up next @THCeed 🫨🫤🤨

1 Like

@THCeed look what finally showed up. Lol.

7 Likes

It is just back a couple of posts.
Guess the kief. This is the start, I will go at it for another couple of hours.

So much quicker to collect, just harder on the back.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yum:
Nice

1 Like

I shall call upon the number 32.2!

1 Like

This is just the start of it. Remember that kief is really heavy compared to bud, there is not much space for air. It moves, almost like kinetic sand.

6 Likes

To be honest, I don’t even know what a gram would look like. Never bought or had to measure kief. Lol

3 Likes

A lot smaller than a gram of Bud

2 Likes

Hahaha. Yea, I just like to participate in a the fun and games like ole red nose!

3 Likes

I’m glad that you do, it would be no fun for me if you didn’t.

3 Likes

111 grams :sunglasses: :sparkles: or 500g :thinking:

1 Like

Nice haul bro :sunglasses::wink::star_struck::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Are we guessing on what we see, or what you will end up with?

Well there is over 250 grams…
Perhaps a little more…