Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Save that thought for next year. Maybe I will make a family of them. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hiiiiiidyyy hoooo

Absolute classic how good is a hash snowman! I hope everyone has a cheerful great xmas weekend :seedling::green_heart::sunglasses: 5 gal freaky is ripening up for a late xmas/early new yr chop

10 Likes

Dude what the hell is that??

1 Like

Freakshow it’s been fun to grow everyone thinks it’s a fern :joy::+1:

6 Likes

That is gorgeous right there.

3 Likes

Hows it smell? Does it smoke good? Do the buds grow like normal buds and break up like normal buds?

1 Like

How about doing the three little pigs :pig::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: and 1 big bad wolf :wolf::wink:

4 Likes

Going to go burn one and then we will see what the bottom of the snowman weighs.

6 Likes

Smells like a zesty fruit cocktail it’s really nice. I haven’t tried any yet but def looking forward to it going by the aromas it’s putting off. Smells amazing around dusk/early evening

1 Like

Just saw this and loved it.

6 Likes

I need a nelson muntz meme. “Whoa what a showman”. Nelson Quote talking about Bart. Nice work on the suspense THCeed.

1 Like

It is actually a little more than this, coming in at a whooping 160 grams.
You have the closest guess.
Thanks everyone for playing along, I hope you find it entertaining.

I had to break it into 2 pieces to weigh, the scale couldn’t handle it.

10 Likes

Fabulous game @THCeed and was glad :slightly_smiling_face: I got a chance to participate. :tophat::tophat::tophat: Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: to you @XgrimmX on the closest guess! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Darn. So close…but if you’re not first, you’re last…
Ricky Bobby

Thanks for the chance @THCeed !

Congratulations @XgrimmX

1 Like

Nice piece of hash. Looks like a softball size

I might have to break out the bathroom scale to weigh the final ball.

11 Likes

True, second place :2nd_place_medal: is just first loser :joy::joy::joy::wink:

1 Like

Yes, I have big hands.
Going to go weigh the final ball.

That’s a Monster!