Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Yep. He and his missus spendin’ the all inclusive butlered style. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Mr. @CanuckistanPete
I don’t know what to say other than, keep your onions to yourself. I don’t need a room full of them here.

You Sir, are certainly one of the best members here.
Incredible generosity.
And almost 40 stamps to share with OG, which makes this their present too.
Nose is running cause of the onions.
My wife and daughter love the white chocolate, I love everything else.
Thank you, Brother
Too late now I guess, but I should have asked about the Edibles being kid friendly.

20 Likes

While we are on the subject of stamps all my mail going north is heading out this week @CanuckistanPete & @THCeed was just waiting on stamp which just arrived a few days ago, would never forget about you guys! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :facepunch::+1::wink::crazy_face::sunglasses::tophat::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I would have mentioned if they weren’t…glad you liked it!

5 Likes

My brother in-law’s, brothers wife, is the daughter of a mafia boss. He gave them to us, No questions were asked.

2 Likes

I thought so. Thanks Buddy.

1 Like

Skunk #1 showed up from @MyrtleGrounds. Thank you for keeping things skunky around here!

2 Likes

AKA, an udder, or perhaps a smaller bag like a teat. :yum: :wink:

3 Likes

Either way, hook it straight up to my I.V.

6 Likes

Seeds just came in, many thanks!

1 Like

Haha this is what you guys drink:

IMG_5887

4 Likes

Wow that seemed fast. Thanks @THCeed hope I can turn some of these into pot trees like u do next summer :green_heart::seedling::v:

13 Likes

@THCeed The Purple Freak x LPC and US22 beans landed! :partying_face: Much appreciated my friend! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

8 Likes

I am still looking for the “DickCheese”

1 Like

Thank you @misterbee for a second holiday gift.

16 Likes

Really if you really want I can introduce you to my step-dad if you really want The Dick Cheese.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. It’s the perfect description.

4 Likes

(RICHARD CHEESE & LOUNGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - NEW ALBUM)

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, well my good man, I am just pulling on a Blueberry reefer and is it ever delicious. Thanks again.

8 Likes

Just got an epic IM SORRY letter! Thank you bro! Oh man this smells delicious

5 Likes

Remember to roll it back into a ball and play with it for a little bit. LOL

5 Likes