Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Gotta love the everglades for that! Longest and slowest waterslide ever!

1 Like

But itā€™s NOT heading back beneath the sea :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

You already know. Swamp loveā€¦ My nick name is actually Swamp thing lol. I used to do land surveys in the everglades for like 3 years and hunt in it for around 5 years hunted deer/hogs/gators/frogsā€¦Used to is the key lolā€¦

4 Likes

I would almost do anything to go on a good hog hunt.

5 Likes

It sure was.

1 Like

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO @Chara !!!

This is a doozyā€¦Iā€™m floating in joy right nowā€¦just the thought of this cross has me so excited to grow itā€¦

Thank you so much for sharing your passion with me by blessing me with these genetics:)ā€¦

19 Likes

I came home to a wonderful unexpected visit from secret Santa yesterdayā€¦I couldnā€™t believe it !! :grinning:looks similar to the card @THCeed received from @NYC. Such a generous and amazing place thank you guys :pray::green_heart:

14 Likes

Whatā€™s up! Lol

1 Like

texas or louisiana for thatā€¦

here in some areas of texas they hunt huge herds of feral hogs from helicopters.

3 Likes

I went down to Del Rio, TX on a hunt with my motorcycle club. They hunt with dogs and big knives. The dogs get the hog cornered and distracted and you jump in like a moron and stab it in the throat. I had no idea we were hunting them that way until we got to the ranch. That was a one time deal for me. Two dogs and a buddy got cut and needed stitches from the day. Iā€™ll be taking a rifle for any future hog hunts.

7 Likes

lolā€¦ only in texasā€¦
the wussies from louisiana hunt them with spearsā€¦

stitches = great stories for the grandkids.

4 Likes

Naw you want to get to good hog hunting go for javalinas those are some tough mean ass hogs. Mostly new mexico and Arizona. Louisiana you can go nutria hunting big ass rat rodents that live in the levee. Nasty big bastards

4 Likes

I been thru Homestead a few times!

Youā€™re welcome @percyryan66 I hope you have fun growing them!

1 Like

@THCeed The wife didnt tell me I got a card from ya earlier this week. Dug into it last night to try that delicious treat, and thanks for the bc big bud x kryptonite beans!

5 Likes

Some more goodies on their way.

@Pigeonman, this is how I like to fold the corners in on the rosin bags before filling.

26 Likes

Dā€™awwā€¦ lilā€™ diapers!

3 Likes

Letters are to the following: @GallacreekD66 @Dannyrawdog420 @Illicitmango @havens4hawks @TopShelfTrees1 @Hashpants @Foreigner

PM me if I owe you beans and you have not received them.

13 Likes

You sir are theee best! A lil bottle tech I see, NICE! God I love rosin :drooling_face:

3 Likes