Beans for everyone (Part 2)

@THCeed Thank you very much! :pray: I’ll keep my eye open for them and let ya know once they’ve arrived safely!

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Trickster , they are on their way to the mailbox, next reefer.

2 Likes

WOO HOO
@Hashpants they made it, thanks Brother.
You Reggae.
What is in the left pair?

23 Likes

Northern Lights #2 clone from @FirstCavApache64 reversed to make fem seeds. I cut on Sept 20.

16 Likes

Sorry, my dumb ass. And in the right pair?

5 Likes

Steve Lemme og x White cherry Truffle from Guamanien Gardens reversed and crossed to Purple Punch Shoreline clone .

6 Likes

It’s these two.

20 Likes

Those pants are on fire! :heart:‍:fire:

5 Likes

Aww shucks! Just sprayed a limb and tied it to the adjoining plant. It would be alot easier if those bud things weren’t all over!

6 Likes

HA! ten characters

6 Likes

I have been wanting a straight Blue Dream for at least 6yrs now …and thanks to @Tracker

and I FINALLY HAVE SOME!!!:)…

Huge shout out to all the hard work you put into finding this Pheno…I was reading your journal

Thank you for sharing this hard work with me…I know it’s your passion also, so I’m stoked about this blue dream… thanks again @Tracker and all y’all OG’RS

29 Likes

@percyryan66 I hope you find something nice in there.

I want to give credit where it’s due. I received the cut I used to make the Dream6 from a friend who goes by just_development or JD, hence BD(JD6). He selected #6 from a pack of S1’s. When I sampled the flower he grew, it took me straight back to early 00’s at the CA dispos. Aroma, flavor, effect was just like I remembered from that time, and it was everywhere in CA back then.

I’m in a place where there’s a lot of cannabis, and I’ve got a few friends who like to hunt for and share cuts. I just have a seed making habit. The stars seem to have aligned favorably on that one. The feedback has been positive.

20 Likes

Right on! I remember that Blue Dream craze when it was pop up dispensaries…I had just moved here from Chicago and that was ALL I smoked… loved that era

Now I’m REALLY EXCITED thanks again

7 Likes

Just to say big thank you and congratulations @THCeed

Your seeds of Lennon Skywalker made my best outdoor weed this year. Good production, dense buds, good taste and high. I’m very impressed Bro, you have talent !

This is a picture I have but I’ll take better soon

I’ll never forget how you helped me with all those seeds. I Hope life will bless you too

All the best

31 Likes

Hope your doing well with your recovery @THCeed

7 Likes

Awesome! Love reading that! OG at its finest

5 Likes

Yes, thanks for asking. No fracture, just sprained, so I was able to take the cast off. Have a good day Buddy

16 Likes

Glad to hear it bro, don’t kill yourself shoveling now!

5 Likes

That’s great news mate! Hope she heals up fast for you. :crossed_fingers: All the best with the recovery

2 Likes