Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Those BDJ6 Blue Dream are freaking great. Both flavor and potency. Great right away but after some cure my all time favorite currently.

5 Likes

Chi town really lol.what part love LSD and Wrigleyville. Shed aquarium and museum of science and industry!

1 Like

Man, I hate Canada Post! I sent your bubble mailer the same day I sent a bunch of other stuff, My buddy in North Bay just got his . :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Right onā€¦ thanks for the feedback, got me more excited. Iā€™m really stoked about these for real

1 Like

I was born at Berwyn general hospitalā€¦South/west sideā€¦grew up all around the near west side and Southside neighborhoods

Had so much fun growing up thereā€¦look forward to going back with new laws (I was growing there back when it was frowned uponā€¦to say the least

Great city for sure, fun stuff to do and good food!!!

1 Like

Ya I spent most time downtown, Wrigleyville, or cabrini-green south side! Cubs fan and tigers but cubs yes wgn channel 9.

1 Like

Yeah, Cabriniā€¦ before they knocked it down and created the Chiraq areaā€¦

But you know real Southsideā€¦so you may know Rainbow beach and 30 First street beach

Right on

Yes yes I do! Talk about a few rough streets lol Cabrini was a whole nother level! Even been to old comisky park! Took a lesson from Carlton Fisk there. The most annoying long as road with stop lights cicero.

1 Like

Oh my goshā€¦I havenā€™t heard Cicero in awhileā€¦spent a lot of time around Cicero area (all the cocaine was in Cicero and they would sell me liquor at those shady liquor stores when I was like 15-16ā€¦and looked like a babyā€¦but they didnā€™t careā€¦24 packs of Black Label beer for $4-5 back then

3 Likes

My grandpa lived on Oak Park Ave in Stickney

Old Italian (Vito Luigiā€¦his name)

2 Likes

Iā€™m a half mutt Italian, the Italian side of my family is from Philly :metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I believe I still have some dick cheese beans if youā€™re still looking

2 Likes

Still never arrived. Have to wonder about our Canada Post. Probably would have gotten here faster if you dropped it off of a tall building.

6 Likes

@NDNCHILD is looking for some. I am still looking for my pack of them.

2 Likes

I would like to have a few but itā€™s definitely not an emergency situation or anything. Thanks for keeping me in mind fellas! :fist:t3:šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™ve been getting post in the weirdest orders this month! Still no ā€œletter of apologyā€ but trades from the states made after that was sent have arrived :rofl:

Cantpost is a better name :rofl:

5 Likes

I canā€™t remember what I went upstairs for, but something important from a couple of months ago, like you wanting some DickCheese, I canā€™t forget. LOL

2 Likes

I am pretty sure you were on the sent list.

2 Likes

Oh i totally blame Can"t"Post for any letters I donā€™t get. Even if they werenā€™t sent! Lol.

2 Likes

Sounds like I might have to apologise for not apologising soon enough.

5 Likes