Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Nice! I don’t know why but that shape just really does something for me! :joy: Beautiful lady my man!!
I’m definitely one of those more than slightly envious of your CannaOrchard! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Brother I will keep you posted as she finishes LOL

1 Like

Just before I jumped over for your question I was looking to see if any company has made a bc big bud x ak-47 strain and the google machine produced nada but then I thought of some I talk to who grows a small forest every year hhmm🤔. You came to mind and was gonna ask then answered question instead.

Do you top or train your plants or just let them fly all natural?

1 Like

I do not have AK-47

1 Like

Please do! I’ll be checking in bout daily anyhow!:fist:t3:

1 Like

Ya kinda figured since I’ve never seen it in your crosses but figured if anyone had the cross it might be you.

1 Like

Beans are from @Maddawg
Super awesome member. Has more beans than most people here and loves to share. Even though he doesn’t need them, he would probably love to do a trade.

5 Likes

Amazing garden @THCeed
Monsters!

1 Like

Thanks Brother

1 Like

Would you like a pack of mystery fems?

1 Like

I will definitely keep this in mind if I decide to bake a regular sized one! :rofl: Thanks!

Why yes I would how did you ever guess that is what I was interested in? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He’s got ESPN

3 Likes

I am telepathetic

4 Likes

I’m starting to believe that’s true! Lmao I was trying to think of a Simpsons reference and just realized I e been thinking starring off into space for 10 mins now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I think I’m a little pie-eyed.

3 Likes

That happens sometimes. lol

2 Likes

Morning @CanuckistanPete. You’ve a Beautiful Grow happening.
Can I ask what the “G” portion of the Lennon/Skywalker/G?/Triangle/Kush is?

I’ve been stumped… time to ask

Have a great weekend! And Thanks in advance

2 Likes

“Ghost” I believe…

4 Likes

Thank You CP

2 Likes

Hope you saw the correction from the auto correct

2 Likes