Beans for everyone (Part 1)

B’ah…it’s the least I can do to help such a great community but thank you

9 Likes

Just wanted to give a special thanks to @THCeed. I received an amazing package with 8 different strains; they all look absolutely great! Many thanks, gonna grow out your Bc BB cross asap.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Great job @THCeed. I keep seeing your packages showing up. Makes me curious about what you are working with. I’d love to see it

4 Likes

Theres some photos of his "jungle’ on here somewhere…

4 Likes

Maddawg help put up a picture of my 2021 grow on here and I just posted a video of my 2020 grow I wish I knew how to point you in the right direction to see them hopefully someone on here will see this and they will help you out

6 Likes

hmm… thceed video on this thread:

and the picture of his grow here:

5 Likes

Hi @THCeed , sorry been busy with work, welcome to OG, glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

Yeah, welcome @THCeed lovely trees you’ve got there! Interesting collection of beans you got there too, I’d be interested in running some of your stuff at some point as well :blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t have any Autos the only ones I have are ones that I have received from members and I have yet to pop one and put it in the ground

1 Like

Shoot me your Addy and I will do my best to hook you up

3 Likes

Any still available?

Yes there is always something

5 Likes

@mrshigh420 all I can tell you is you need to check out @THCeed home in beautiful canada [THCeed’s place]. ( :arrow_left: click here) and here is a video from another angle Video of THCeed’s Grow ( :arrow_left: click here)

I have been a witness to THCeed generously providing beans (150+ at a time) for some time now. Literally thousands and thousands of seeds

On another site (not as awesome as OG) a few of the members refer to THCeed as “Seed Jesus”

Just the other day I received a pack of seeds from THCeed .
All I have to do is go through 'em now.

I can’t remember how many seeds he got of that pollination but I remember it was 8,000+ if I am not mistaken. He would be able to tell you specifics…

I guess I am saying this because I can tell you without a doubt, THCeed is the “Real Deal”. He is here for the :heart: of the plant and wants nothing more than to spread the :heart:.
Helping as many people as he can along the way.

On a side note I am many others have sent him beans that he has incorporated into this years grow. (hint hint) From the pictures I have seen it appears that some or all of those plants are now outdoors. I know he has at least one of @tracker and one of my beans outside but there are more than just ours… I can’t wait until he starts running some of the great strains he acquires from trades on the OG. I even have a special bag of Microwave Kettle Corn ready for that Show!

Oh, also THCeed is oldschool and he doesn’t work as well with computers as he does with Cannabis/CBD. :heart: you man!

Be patience with him and he will send you a few years worth of seeds at one time.

Much :heart: OG!

28 Likes

Why do you have 3 names on here? Bluedream, mr420 and now mrshigh420?

10 Likes

How would u see that? That’s interesting… :thinking:

7 Likes

Ohhhh White Widdow Regular, that is one still missing on my list. One of my favorites from Amsterdam

2 Likes

Well I could send you a few…I think theres more than that in there.

2 Likes

Take what you can, give nothing back.

11 Likes

That yard picture is amazing @THCeed! My jaw dropped a little! :grin: What are you feeding those girls steroids?!

4 Likes

Aaaaarrrr Damn pirates! Always after me booty!!

8 Likes