Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Nice landscape; do you do a lot of veg indoors before they go out or is it the long summer days that get them so tall?

3 Likes

I knew reggae was the secret ingredient!

You might want to make your way over here :arrow_down:

Love me some ShroomPost also :+1:

5 Likes

Now i can’t get electric avenue out of my head! For real… But these plants look more like Buffalo Soldiers

2 Likes

That’s what’s up! Mushroom compost is my go to as well for half the compost that ends up in my media! Good shit right there!

5 Likes

What u know about some jahneration, mic session number 6 got me hooked

2 Likes

Shoot me your Addy I well get a package together for you

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure those studies haven’t heard any singing like mine LMAO

4 Likes

I tried to get them going a month or so before putting them outside

3 Likes

You are the best brother I can’t believe how well you look after me

5 Likes

I am going to check that out perhaps worth noting is the group called The Slackers they are a ska group but not your traditional ska group. Lots of horns. So many great songs to check out I probably don’t even have to put a title up here because anyone you try you will probably enjoy

4 Likes

I remember the song Wasted Days by them…can’t recall any others offhand.

1 Like

Yes. That is one of them that was the name of one of their CDs they have so many great songs I would play it on my job site and the neighbours would come out and say how can you not dance to that or feel alive often they would come out and ask if we could turn the music up which is unusual on a job site from a neighbour

3 Likes

I think they like to grow big to try and get further away from my singing

5 Likes

Awesome pics and welcome to OG!!. Man I love this place!!

3 Likes

Welcome to you as well this is an amazing place

7 Likes

Uploading: 20210925_090342.jpg… Uploading: 20210925_090349.jpg…

Uploading: 20210911_103935.jpg… Uploading: 20210829_192103.jpg…
Some cola pics to enjoy. Some bud pics to follow.

42 Likes

I’m loving it

2 Likes

Hello @THCeed just ran across your thread and would like to welcome you to the best forum on earth.
That is a great looking back yard.
I have a next run coming up in about a month and a half.if you have any beans to spare would love to throw them in the line up.
Have a great day

2 Likes

some of these are my buds and some of these are my BUDS buds that they grew to test my beans. I sure love my BUDS.

27 Likes

41 Likes