Beans for everyone (Part 1)

How cool to have a new member like yourself who comes aboard not expecting free seeds from everyone but not, offering up genetics on day 1. Kudos brother and welcome to the site.

You have any Autos ??

I have over 200 strains on hand, most photo periods… gifted an entire sites vault after it shut down and nobody wanted them back or had left… what luck. I’ve run into some old strains and great genetics… so trading is no problem…

Like yourself, I’ve been gifting out seeds like crazy, gave away 4000 one yr and man does it bring ya good karma… gifted away my entire collection twice and now, here again, I sit with hundred upon hundreds of seeds…

Carty

26 Likes

Wow. Amazing stuff!

I’d take you up on those seeds, but for the moment all my back burners and wishlists are filled, maybe when I’m farther along with some of my own crosses I’ll take you up on a trade.

Until then, welcome and enjoy OG!

5 Likes

Hi @THCeed!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Lots of awesome and knowledgeable people here! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Send me your address and I will gladly get a package together for you thank you for the kind welcome

8 Likes

Anybody that would like some beans send me your address I will do what I can to get a nice package together for you as always the deal does not have to be reciprocated if you do have beans to send back in a trade then usually I asked for your favourites and whatever you are willing to part with I love the surprise

25 Likes

That’s awesome @THCeed sending a pm

3 Likes

Welcome THCeed - to the “OG” your MaddawgnTX sounds interesting>

2 Likes

He is a super great member

3 Likes

Uh, so are you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words I’m just trying to find my place in this community of super good people I am just trying to help out when and where I can stay lifted

6 Likes

Looks like he almost ripped the plastic sign board in half LOL I love the observation

5 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! You are already becoming a wonderful addition to this community. Your trees are amazing.
Been nice reading about NY stories. Rainbow Bridge. Lol. Memories. Might take ya up on some of those beans at some point I’m in the same boat as others. So many great genetics. Looking forward to many pictures my man

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome I am willing to share anything I have enough of so anytime you want some you just let me know stay lifted

10 Likes

Hello and thank you very much for helping out everyone in the forums with seeds for those in need we all highly appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you very much for doing this and helping out everyone that is in need it is helping out so many people I’m sure you already know

2 Likes

Stumbling in here a bit late!
Welcome to OG @THCeed !

You have a great looking spread, looking forward to follow along with you!

2 Likes

B’ah…it’s the least I can do to help such a great community but thank you

9 Likes

Just wanted to give a special thanks to @THCeed. I received an amazing package with 8 different strains; they all look absolutely great! Many thanks, gonna grow out your Bc BB cross asap.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Great job @THCeed. I keep seeing your packages showing up. Makes me curious about what you are working with. I’d love to see it

4 Likes

Theres some photos of his "jungle’ on here somewhere…

4 Likes