Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Are you in Canada?

3 Likes

Oh, so close…Northern Maine!!! That counts, eh? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Pre-Pandemic/Border Closure, travelled to New Brunswick weekly, Good Ole Days!!!

9 Likes

White Widow male update.

22 Likes

@THCeed , wow. I’ve been reading along and checking out these pics of some amazing looking trees!! Nice work my friend, definitely some good genetics going on, I look forward to seeing more :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

The outdoor L/SG/TK is looking great! Was wondering if you had any indoor pics of that strain in flower?

4 Likes

I do not, ‘yet’ of the cultivar… but you can follow along!

I warn you, it’s not pretty. Cheers.

7 Likes

The work begins.

36 Likes

A nice job to have!

4 Likes

Looks like a lot of work in your future nice tray of buds.

3 Likes

I probably need to commission an artist to create a ‘Coat of Arms’ for “The Prince of Dawgs”!

Thanks brother! @Maddawg :heart_eyes:
:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Nice!! Am thinking its a a fast finisher? What strain?!?

I know not your seeds yours are next but I thought you would like to see
@THCeed

10 Likes

@THCeed
My outside grow wny

9 Likes

That was Green Crack.

This is my outdoor Lennon SGTK.
It is one of my favorite indoors with CheeseDawg because of their massive colas.

23 Likes

I do. I do. I always love to see

2 Likes

Jeopardy question?
What do you get when some idiot in your hood doesn’t know what a male plant is.
THCeed’s garden of SEEDen.
I should have about a million beans.
D’oh D’oh D’oh.

25 Likes

That sucks man, was it only one male? Do you know what it was?

3 Likes

Oh F!!! "Well ‘Alex’, keep in mind that there’s always the ‘hope’ that he DID know what he was doing and it was just the most FIRE male he’d ever grown and he didn’t have a equally great female. So the answer is; “A million FIRE beans!” :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Sucks bro, you did your part so well! I have the same fears. With decrim over here only 3 months ago, everybody and their Grandma is growing…gonna be a lot ‘Blowin-in-the-wind’.
Stll… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I have no idea. Some beans are finished. Others maybe 2-3 weeks old. I do know the mothers, no idea about the surrogate father.

6 Likes

Sorry buddy that sucks. Mystery beans galore for the adventurous

2 Likes