Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Green Crack, almost ready. I am more concerned about the beans inside this one then the color of the trichomes I will probably let it go for a little while longer

42 Likes

That’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread great job :+1::+1::+1:

I’ll tag along for the show

Can’t grow outside so I’m lovin those monster

7 Likes

Yeah. Just got through this from the start. Huge kudos to @THCeed for his generosity and understanding of Karma and the Overgrow way. Loving the trees, so satisfying to see.

3 Likes

Just wondering how things went with this grow and bean production?

Check out my reefer At “hand rolled joints unit” :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t know wtf you’ve done to these seeds THCeed, but this plant was started less than 3 months ago and is now standing 9 feet tall! Big Bud Kryptonite. It’s passed by my tallest plant started in March! Thanks again for your “ridiculous” generosity!!!

43 Likes

dear god look at that stud

ezgif-1-980d76b8d5

6 Likes

Wow the green crack and big bud kryptonite both look great

3 Likes

Yeah, That’s what I’m talking about. I think the grower has a lot more to do with it than the ‘bean’. Good job my friend.

13 Likes

Now I can’t wait to see what one of those things does if I start it in March!

6 Likes

yes , will PM his address – Thanks

1 Like

Sorry for not posting this sooner, work has been chaotic these past few months, but my package arrived and I’m super excited to pop some of these seeds!!! Thank you so much for your generosity. I will find a way to pay it forward!!!

May the Ganja gods bless you good sir!!!

15 Likes

She ain’t heavy, she’s my lady.
As sung by the Hollies…

30 Likes

Looks like some building support may be required?

4 Likes

My “budder” in-laws plant

31 Likes

White widow did turn out to be a male. I was hoping it would so I can cross it to UBC Chemo.

I was on the fence about using it because it is a bit lanky and lacked side branching. However once I topped it the plant showed an absolute willingness to branch out. It is still a bit long between internodes, but that is not necessarily a bad thing for outdoor plants, and the Chemo is a squat little fucker. It has a pretty classic Dutch smell, and rubbing the stems leaves my fingers sticky.

So let’s throw some of that pollen on some Chemo. See what she makes.

15 Likes

What’s happening in here :eyes:

1 Like

Our Buds are starting to show up.

7 Likes

L/SG/TK outside.

16 Likes