Best LED for flowering 3' x 3' area

Sure do. I think I get pretty decent results, considering.

Sorry for the very late reply, lol.

3 Likes

I am really happy with the results I’m getting from this HLG 300L Rspec I bought. My electric bill is less than half what it’s been running, and the buds I’m getting are really nice. Hard to really see how nice these are, but they’re the size of my fist. And I have a really big fist lol…

4 Likes

This is a fan leaf from back in April. It’s on a 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper.

1 Like

I’m with these guys on the HLG. 100. I have 4k and the 100r. You can’t go wrong with them. Will last a life time. The thing I love about them is the Quality of the light board. They will get hot. Like any light you need to keep them cool.

This is the thing about leds. It looks like you got it going on. I see these lights all the time. The lights have gotten better because of the spectrum of light not only for plants but for humans. Bright shop lights will hurt your eyes. So to soften the Spectrum or brightness of the light. They have softened them. By doing this they have made them brighter inmop lights for flowering. Nice set up. I do believe in a full 360 lighting like you have done in the one picture.

I’m loving the pictures inside of pictures effect. Wow looks good!