Better Late Than Never

12 Likes

So right now everything is going amazing and I am off to an excellent start for the new year. I am in day 34 with a gg4 and pakastani x g13, then the briscos dos jelly and a tony green exotic at day 20 and the rest of my tony green exotic at day 6.
First up we have the bodhi pakastani x g13. She smells of pine citrus funk almost sweet. I gotta take a couple cuts. She was the pick of the pack makes me feel even more confident in my selecting ability.
PXL_20210103_144403171|375x500

7 Likes

6 Likes

Last run on Tony’s ril i got crept up on. Not letting it happen in round two. Day 34 top day 20 bottom

7 Likes

7 Likes

Glg and ninefold hooking it up.

1 Like

4 Likes

Had a ballast pop so had to adjust. I am going to start running 315 600chps 315. I’m am sweating dropping another light in so far along. Just cNt really find time to babysit my girls. When the 600 popped I dropped all of veg into flower and moved the hortilux 315 down there. Let’s see how this run plays out.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Reinvest

You need help bro…:joy:

Hahaha I don’t even wanna get started. I figure I’ll give docs dank a try.

13 platinum huckleberry x mycotek gg4, 8 karma crumbled lime, 7 tony green pine tar gush, 6 thunderfudge mystery,

5 Likes

Yum crumbled lime…I remember you talking about this one…

1 Like

Had to take a little break. Needed some r and r after the holidays. Shit is going pretty well. Finally able to relax a little. In flower right now I am monocropping Barney Farms Blue Gelato 41. In veg Karma Crumbled Lime, Tony Green. Pine Tar Gush, Drohammed Platinum Huckleberry X Gg4bx7. Deathstar x Face Off bx2

10 Likes

Drohammed platinum huckleberry x gg4bx7

4 Likes

Would it even be overgrow if you weren’t getting blown out of veg. Time to sex these kiddies.

2 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Test 2

11 Likes