Better Late Than Never

Now would I drop $400 for a pack of runtz? Only if Tony did an RIL. I do have my logical limits.

I am going to order as soon as funds are available. The group buy isn’t set in stone. I’d just feel better if I had them in hand.

3 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

Very nice Corg…is that the RIL?

Corg…check it. I found something else I wanted

Now I just have to wait and watch your RIL bud shots until my order gets here.

2 Likes

There is Soo much stuff out there. I got some karma crumbled lime cheap on speakeasy, 2 packs for 93 shipped

4 Likes

Ok getting back to business. Made time to take ril number 7 out for new shoes. We went for a 5 gal felt. I am giving her a week to get settled and dropping her into flower.
Briscos will be up next busy busy busy.

This is the bodhi pakastani x g13 she went in on the first.

12 Likes

I have really been pushing for my next setup. Everything is going smooth. Dropped another RIL and a couple brisco dos jelly.

11 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

That’s what sunrise looks like at my place.

3 Likes

Damn! Everything looking Amazing. :grin::v:

2 Likes

Ok let’s get this show on the road. I’m going to be having extra time here soon. Placed an order with house of hydro. I am building a dry fogger for ipm. Will do my best to post details. I purchased a 12 head atomizer and waterproof fan. Particle size should be 3-5 microns. Because bugs.

3 Likes

20 Likes

Very nice Corg…love the lollipops :lollipop:

I’m a couple months on the other side of a russet mite infestation brought in off a DP clone (yeah i know). I’m a freak with IPM now. Be following your built closely.

Yeah russets got me this year as well. Stepping my ipm game up tenfold

1 Like

8 Likes

7 Likes

!

11 Likes