Lot 59 for 55$ @smooth

5 Likes

Not meant to you @DougDawson

3 Likes

Lot 59 $60

5 Likes

10 Likes

Still dirt cheap
Thanks all for the event and participation.

6 Likes

Yup. Agreed. Anything special out of it you want?

5 Likes

aight time to settle up my tab

5 Likes

Gg’s everyone! Thanks all that contributed!

3 Likes

Sorry @Smooth but unfortunately your bid didn’t beat the clock. 8:59:59 would have been the last available bid.

3 Likes

Doggit. So close.

7 Likes

Well played. Congrats

9 Likes

Well brother . so nice of you to ask. So is there anything there you want?

9 Likes

Thank you all so much for your generosity! We cant thank everyone enough but best believe we will try!

Please wait for @DougDawson to get this rounds “settle up” PM going and we can start then.

again, thank you, we love you all and hope that in the future we can pay you all back in kind.

25 Likes

Im good brother. Great looking bunch of crosses.

7 Likes

Well this has been one heck of an event. It warms my heart to see so many come together to help out our brother @toastyjakes and his wife @MrsTJakes. From all the amazing donors to all you wonderful bidders, thank you so much for coming out and making a difference. You all really show the spirit of what this amazing place is all about. I appreciate you all and am grateful to have found a place which holds so much greatness, compassion and love.

I will put together a PM for all the winners to join and deal with payments. Thanks again so much for coming out and supporting a fellow OGer, You all are amazing. :v:

One other note. I would like to thank @LemonadeJoe for allowing this event to take place. That was really appreciated. Also thanks to @Northern_Loki who whipped the bidding table together for me. That was a huge help and also greatly appreciated.

31 Likes

Payment sent.
Also sorry to snipe. It was too tempting.

6 Likes

Very well run auction @DougDawson . And once again, this community SHINES like that beacon of hope for humanity that brings us all here. Well done all! Thanks to the many talented growers who’ve contributed.

Get well soon @MrsTJakes!

9 Likes

Payment sent :slight_smile:

Hope you’re feeling better.

3 Likes

I FORGOT TO CHECK THE TIME AND I MISSED CLOSING FUCK DAMMIT

Good on ya @PineTarBastard for adding more to the auction pot :point_right:

14 Likes

Hey, I’m ready to send this loot on over for number 69 - just let me know where it;s going

Hope this helps a bit toastyjakes!

3 Likes