(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Well played my friend.

3 Likes

Just got tipped on this great offer wow thanks for the chance to win some fire cheers !

2 Likes

Well good night all you OGers thanks for the last couple of days ! Itā€™s always great and a true miracle to see so many people care ! Itā€™s a true Humanity still exists to just have to come to OG to find it !

Thank you all !
7 Likes

Yeah indeed, congrats to all winners and respect to everyone that made this come true. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll help @toastyjakes and their mate, certainly heartwarming.

10 Likes

AUCTION NOTICE!! Iā€™m sending out the BOG Sour Bluetooth and Diamond Dog (@CapnCannabis). As soon as @LemonadeJoe OR @DougDawson post that Funds have been received, they will be dispatched via GREETING CARD, COIN FLIP w/HOSE WASHER, ā€œNON-MACHINABLEā€ STAMPED, UNTRACKED. ALL, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thanks to all the bidders. Hope we were able to help @toastyjakes and the Mrs. Thanks to @DougDawson for organizing. Thanks to OG for doing your thing. :v:

:arrow_down: Anyone who won lots with my seed. :arrow_down:

@THCeed is so kind to be handling getting these packs to you. Will wait for verification of donation and get these mailed at THCeeds earliest convenience. Thanks for doing this @THCeed Your generosity is beyond respectable :clap:

Thanks again to all for making OG ā€¦ OG

12 Likes

To everyone that won, congrats! And thank you so much! It means the world to us that you all have come together to help us especially in such a high volume. I appreciate you not just reading part of our situation and disregarding us like others did. Anyone that has paid, please let me know what lot number you were or at least your name on here because I donā€™t know anyone by their real names. Also, I was trying to see if @DougDawson was going to do another PM so that we all know who winners are and he or @toastyjakes can cross them off again?

15 Likes

I will @MrsTJakes , the pm is made, I need to make a list of lots like for part 1.

8 Likes

Thank you! Truly, you have no idea how much we appreciate you. šŸ©· No rush, my honey is at work anyways. Itā€™s easier to tell what is what when heā€™s here with me.

9 Likes

Hey MrsT :wave:
I know you probably saw it in the PM already, but I have paid up for Lot #58 at $200. In my PayPal message I included the initials ā€œEBFā€ for @emeraldbullfrog so youā€™ll know itā€™s me :+1:

Best of luck to you and @toastyjakes!

:peace_symbol: :frog:

5 Likes

I did see now. I had figured it was you. But my silly brain thought you and my husband had some inside joke and I thought EBF meant E-best friend or some variation of best friend. Hahaha sorry about that. :joy:

4 Likes

All good, and nothing to be sorry about! Haha I realize now that it could have been confusing when I was trying to make it the opposite :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think I got left off the 2nd dm. But thatā€™s ok. I know the drill. Lot 55 paid!

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I have added you to that PM. I already marked your payment off as paid, just didnā€™t realize you were not on the PM. :v:

Ummā€¦I donā€™t think Iā€™m in the PM.
Soooā€¦I think I should beā€¦ lol

1 Like

It was just for the bidders but I have sent you an invite @Bobgrows . You are a welcome addition to any thread. :v:

4 Likes

At some point will those who donated receive notification of payment received for the items won? Iā€™m gotten a couple DMs asking me to send the items.

3 Likes

So the list for the donors hasnā€™t come out?
Thatā€™s what I thought it was. Sorryā€¦

1 Like

I have updated @DougDawson on who all have paid.

3 Likes

Ok, so all the round 1 lots have been paid. I posted the round 2 lots in the OP of this thread and have crossed out all those who have already paid. Hope that helps.

2 Likes