(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

real shitty day at work then came home to these lil pucks of joy! I don’t remember who donated these but thank you for makin my day!

12 Likes

That would be @LoveDaAutos for the CAP and @CapnCannabis for the Sour BluTooth.

7 Likes

That would be me! :raising_hand_woman: I donated those.
@hooddirt

9 Likes

then Thank you sir, you made my shitty work week worth it comin home to a mailbox full of magic :smile:
I’ve got enough seeds so the only way I can justify new ones is if theirs a good cause so thanks to everyone else who made this happen!
much love

3 Likes

Ummm… not a sir… lol Ma’am! :v:

11 Likes

AND, DON’T FORGET IT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I mean… the avatar! Lol

10 Likes

my bad ma’am, I can’t really see those lil pics… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: yours is fuckin awesome now I see it :rofl:

to be fair mine is an old lady riding a crocodile, or alligator not sure… and I’m neither.
sorry tho

7 Likes

See the difference between an alligator and and a crocodile is, one will see you later and one will catch you in a while

9 Likes

Oh shit, sorry Bobbi. Those 2 strains were also donated by the 2 I mentioned. Sorry about that. Your list of donations was so long I am afraid I didn’t remember them all. :v:

3 Likes

And here I am for the last few months thinking that this avatar is a pic taken of you while hiking a mountain range :rofl:

When I’m scrolling it looks like someone in a windbreaker standing elevated over a lake or something

3 Likes

(Yours is an alligator.)

8 Likes

I never would have known myself

1 Like

That alligator looks like it’s pissed off at the crocodile!

1 Like

Ok folks, all the auction lots from me are hitting the mail tomorrow. Thanks again to all who bid. :v:

15 Likes

Landed safely today!

12 Likes

Arrived safe and sound today for Lot #48, Thanks @Rhai88 !

12 Likes

Beans arrived @LoveDaAutos

@Rhai88

14 Likes

got them @willie thank you

9 Likes

Good morning OG. This is a reminder to all winning bidders. Please reach out to the donors of any lots you won to provide your information. @JohnnyPotseed .mentioned that nobody has contacted him and he is a doner on a number of lots. Thanks and have a great day. :v:

5 Likes