(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Lot 49 50$
Lot 52 50$

3 Likes

I am not seeing any $ or names on any of the lots.

2 Likes

I will be back to update shortly. Chicken with my head cut off at the moment but your bids will all be logged. :v:

7 Likes

It will happen. I had to tally the last auction, make a spread sheet of all bids and what bidders owed. Create this new thread and a PM for all the winners from the last. I have not stopped typing in over an hour but rest assured, all will be up to date soon.

13 Likes

Lol we appreciate all you do Doug, a true og! Also I feel sorry for you the second round popped of way harder that the first!

6 Likes

Doug is working Quintuple time at the moment, so everybody needs to just chillax and take another toke.

8 Likes

Lot #60 $40.00. Sorry to add to your workload, lol.

3 Likes

All good man, keep them bids coming, I am on it. :v:

4 Likes

The amount of time and work double D puts in here at OG is incredibleā€¦he is truly a machineā€¦ thanks for all you do Doug

10 Likes

@Streckles
Lot 72 $100

1 Like

lot 72 $105 @Organical

2 Likes

Lot #67 $40 @DougDawson

1 Like

@Streckles
Lot 72 $125

2 Likes

This list is huge decisions decisions, lol

2 Likes

@Organical
lot 72 $150
out of curiosity what are you wanting from this lot perhaps we could share :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Streckles Just exceptional beans, I will keep that in mind though friend :laughing:. Iā€™ll bow out at that price for now, got a whole week to build haha

4 Likes

Ok, I have a few bids Iā€™d like to place.

Lots 61ā€“66 and Lot 70, bidding for $40 apiece

edit: tagging @DougDawson bc it looks like no one has bids on these lots yet, and Iā€™m not sure who else is moderating this auction

Edit again: clearly I missed a post, my bid here does not count for Lot 65 because it was already at $125 when I made this bid

4 Likes

Missed a lot on my last post
Lot 70 50$ @emeraldbullfrog

3 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog also just a heads up lot 65 is at 125 currently.

3 Likes

Just me man, just me, lol.

6 Likes