(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

Sorry, not ignoring your comments and I appreciate the kind words. All bids updated to this point. I am taking a joint break, be back in a bit. :v:

5 Likes

Sorry guys, wrong auction. I offered that up to incentivise some higher bidding in part 1. :man_facepalming:

As nobody took me up on it in part 1, I’m happy to repeat the offer for part 2.

However as many of the lots in this part will easily reach the goal I set in part 1, I will be offering them to the first bidder of $200+ on a single lot …(failing that I will offer them to the highest single bid in part 2).

OFFER:

A flip of 10 Lem Chem Cookies Regs by Connoisseur Genetics to the first bidder of $200+ on a single lot. You don’t have to be the final winner, just the first to bid $200+ :+1:

11 Likes

Fuckin trooper is what he is… running two auctions and keeping track of them while still givi g away in his own thread at the same time

18 Likes

:musical_note:Wamp wamp:musical_note:

4 Likes

LOL, it makes sense though. Some of the lots in this auction have 10 packs of seeds. I tried to ramp it up a bit for round 2. Less lots but bigger lots. We shall see how it all turns out.

7 Likes

Lot 41 bid $40

2 Likes

@DougDawson there seems to be no lot #42

4 Likes

Lot 61 bid - $50 @emeraldbullfrog
Lot 64 bid - $50 @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

Thanks i totally missed that bid early on, thought I had read all of them

Lot 65 bid for $135 @Hotrods_and_hounds :+1:

3 Likes

Lot 43 bid - $20
Lot 44 bid - $20
Lot 45 bid - $20
Lot 46 bid - $20
Lot 47 bid - $20

5 Likes

You caught me @Mad_Barry , I’ll bite :fishing_pole_and_fish: let’s up the ante and make things interesting. This is what I get for auction bidding while high :sunglasses:

Lot 58, bidding $200

:wave:

@DougDawson

8 Likes

#53… 20

1 Like

Winner, Winner …Chicken Dinner!

They’re all yours @emeraldbullfrog !

PM incoming :+1:

@Zolorp PM me your address too. I don’t have any more of the Lem Chem, but I’ll find something nice to send your way so there’s no bad blood over the misunderstanding :+1:

9 Likes

Ok OGers, all bids are up to date. It’s almost 1am so I am going to drop off. Morning comes early, lol. See you all tomorrow. Keep them bids coming and I will update them later this morning. :v:

6 Likes

Good night, @DougDawson. Sleep well.

Lotta action here tonight!

3 Likes

80$ on 61 please @Mad_Barry

2 Likes

I figured something like that was the case, but doing $150 definitely protects me from snipers on the lot I wanted the most!
:wink:

5 Likes

@DougDawson , I am still not listed on lot #60 for $40.00.

3 Likes

56. 20 on all.

4 Likes

@Gho13 Lot #53 $30