(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

Pretty amazing first half, can’t wait for the second half gonna be epic

10 Likes

Ok OGers, here is the link to the second and final part.

12 Likes

Oh @DrCake , you have me a little butt hurt over those Chem 91 beans :cry:.
But I am still pretty happy about lot #35!
I tell you what, I ain’t been here long, but I am really impressed with how y’all got each other’s backs on here.
Respect guys, I am looking forward to round 2.

8 Likes

I hate working lol I always miss the end

2 Likes

I just paid for Lot #8. $40.00. A very worthy cause. Thanks for putting this together
@DougDawson

Just like last time and with this auction, my clock had my bid posted with 3 seconds to spare.
Last auction for some Cap Junky, I missed by the same amount. I will remember that 3 second discrepancy if I try sniping again in the closing seconds… My PC is supposed to
be synced to Window.time. automatically. I was trying for the Freakshow in lot 14.

In the mean time, I’m going to try @THCeed or @Wizdom to see what I can do about getting some. I really want to cross it with some GMO for the potency boost but have the cross still look like the Freakshow, which is the oddest and unique looking plant I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

That’s the risk you run for trying to snipe at the last second. Just because it shows up on your screen doesn’t mean it’s recorded on the server yet. Look up connection latency.

4 Likes

That answer makes sense as the clocks are all supposed to be synced on window.time.

The seeds in this auction were secondary to the cause.

Thanks m8

3 Likes

Yup, that’s the snippers curse, lol.

3 Likes

You gotta admit though it’s pretty cool when you can turn around and see that kind of support you get from the guys of OG ! Truly a Gift to have and cherish !

2 Likes

Next Auction @DougDawson Clones unrooted

7 Likes

Yes sir, snips, not rooted clones.

3 Likes

If you won an auction with seeds from @jaws or @Crafty_Flame please PM your address, I am handling their distribution. Thank you for the support!

10 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds DM me your shipping info and I’ll get the Useful Seeds out in the mail for you. Thanks for your generous bid to help out.

5 Likes

I have been on a canoe trip with no signal. Home soon to settle up with everyone.

4 Likes

@InTheWoods
@Big_Yeloe

Once you have paid for your auction wins please reach out to me so that I may send you your @Crafty_Flame and @JAWS auction winnings. Thank you for the support!

4 Likes

I paid the other day it was the day after the auction closed

2 Likes

Gotta DM @JustANobody then bud.

2 Likes

Shot me a PM with your address bud and I’ll get you shipped out in the AM and I’ll send tracking. Thank you for the support.

1 Like

This arrived late yesterday! Woohoo! Thank you so much, @Bobgrows, @jaws, and @Crafty_Flame!!

17 Likes

My 3 bid lots are all received. Jaws, Craftyflame, justanobody, kavman and shag all came through!

8 Likes