(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

It was because of the way the table was made. Each lot contains what is listed in total.

Simple mistake I’m sure doug will nip that in the butt.

6 Likes

Just trying to help clean it up.

6 Likes

You can count on it!

6 Likes

Folks, it’s ok. Was just a glitch in the matrix when I updated @Oldjoints blanket bid. As the one putting on the auction you can believe what I said. I have fixed it so nobody is confused.

12 Likes

Yes, I saw that, I mentioned 2 posts up I would fix it and have. Just takes a minute to update all those fields. All good now.

6 Likes

Sorry @Ivy , got caught up there for a couple minutes. Thanks for your bids, they have been updated. :v:

3 Likes

Still not correct bro, my name is listed on others lots

4 Likes

I know, trying to eat here at 8pm, lol. I removed all the numbers, I will get the names when I can get through this burger bud. First thing I have eaten today.

9 Likes

Ok all good, just didn’t know if you saw it. Take your time and enjoy your meal.

4 Likes

Dont know how you do it all Doug. You are a machine.

5 Likes

He who controls the flow of seeds controls the universe

Doug is the kiefsatz hashrach

7 Likes

No worries, it’s all fixed now I believe. Bacon cheeseburgers are still good cold, lol. :v:

15 Likes

You’d think stoners would love Dune more, it’s all about drugs

Then again… we don’t like SPICE :joy:

10 Likes

I’ll do 30$ on #38 @Oldjoints

Thanks for the sweat @DougDawson and everyone else putting in work!

Cheers!

4 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

Got your bid @Drsunshinestrains , thanks. :v:

3 Likes

You need to I.V. that burger Doug.
I don’t know how you do it.

6 Likes

Well we got $1160 so far, way to go OG. This is going to be epic. Thank you all so much for your contributions. :v:

24 Likes

@Oldjoints
$30 at lot 26

I read that post, although I’m new to OG I am more than happy to try and help someone out who needs it! Awesome thing you put together here @DougDawson and same for all the seed donors!

8 Likes

letterkenny-yew-2441707360

13 Likes