(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

Lot 27 40$ @Oldjoints
Lot 19 40$ @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Pina was an auto flower that I put outside to finish its last 30 days and it revegged and grew all summer with the others. It flowered in the fall, just like the rest and I bred it with my 11 foot male London Pound Cake.

8 Likes

Lot 26 $50 @SargentPiff

2 Likes

Lot #3 for 50$ sorry @503BudMan

2 Likes

Sorry to derail the auction and i dont need to see a million replies on this, but thank you guys… all of you.

This place has been my second home and more like my 3/4 of the year vacation retreat and ive seen alot of people come and go… made lifelong friends, made a name for myself and not always a good one, especially the last couple years and my other problems caisong me to do dumb things…

However, id like to thank @DougDawson for setting this all up and helping me realize that i dont need to give up my pride to get help and i dont need to beg or worry about doing it alone because this place has my back. Who am i kidding, we all have each others back when the chips are down, even if we dont like or agree with someone who needs some help. We’ve all been there and faced things and we know its easoer when youre surrounded by family…
I’m currently speechless and i know the lady was a little emotional earlier, especially when @Oldjoints bid 20$ on every lot when open is 10 and also knowing if the auction closed right then that he’d be spending 780$ by himself just to help us out. Thank you for that man… and ill tell you what, i dont have alot but i will throw us all a get together when things right themselves a bit because youve pulled ot together a couple times and i wanted so bad to go last year but work wasnt having it and this year, all of this came up…

There is a shortage of people like we have here on this site in the world and it sucks because we all need a little help sometimes and if everyone were nicer and more giving, we’d be further along as humans…

I’d also like to thank all of those who donated their hard work and money and time spent either breeding or giving up some of their collection to help me out… you are amazing and i promise somehow ill get you back.

Sorry again for sidetracking the thread, but i just want you all to know that we greatly appreciate what youre doing and cant thank you all enough.

Bless yall and grow on.

75 Likes

#35 …$40

@Oldjoints

3 Likes

Overgrow is definitely a one of a kind place, with an amazing group of members! :smiley:

11 Likes

$60 on number 1 @DirtySlowToes

8 Likes

Hi all Crazy nice help here.
I also participate in the team.
Lot 16: $20
And so far no one on it :+1:.
Have a nice day everyone👋
O.B

6 Likes

@Orange.bud, I believe that it is @Oldjoints $20 bid that is listed and the name is missing. They placed a $20 bid on every lot earlier today.

6 Likes

Lot #14 $30 @Oldjoints

Great work @DougDawson and everyone who contributed and those who have bid.

God’s speed @toastyjakes

6 Likes

So I’m offering $25 on lot 16 @Oldjoints
:pray::fire:

7 Likes

I’ll go $40 on lot #4 @AppalachianBiscuits

8 Likes

Lot 18. $30.00. @oldjoints

3 Likes

Good on Ya!!! Nothing in “DD”, stands for “Dummy”!!! Always keepin’ it :100:, @DougDawson, ALWAYS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Bidding 50$ on lot 32. @Oldjoints

2 Likes

@DougDawson
i see you raised the 10 packs to 12, haha.
(and that’s absolutely fine for me, bro :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

Hi there gang. So on things like 36 and 37, is the pack of negans bat in that batch too or is that a mistake? @Rhai88

3 Likes

I think just hearing that things helped make things right for you, will be plenty enough Payback. I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say that.

It really is incredible, that for a bunch of “POTHEADS” the kindness and compassion has no bounds.
Imagine if we ruled the world.

22 Likes

#8 sorry @Oldjoints my bid $30

3 Likes