(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

@MrsTJakes
Welcome my lady!
And get well soon!

13 Likes

Thank you so much for everything youā€™re all doing for us! I donā€™t really know any of you, but my heart is just full of love and appreciation for each of you. So much that it swells out my chest and falls out of my eyes. If you guys ever need help with anything, go to him because even though Iā€™ve been listening to it for years, I still know nothing, haha.

37 Likes

Thank you! I still havenā€™t grown anything yet. When I do, I hope I can count on your help :wink: Iā€™m hoping to turn my office closet into my own little grow spot but thatā€™s all still in my brain phase.

19 Likes

Aww thank you! Iā€™m trying to heal as fast as possible. But my body wonā€™t listen.

17 Likes

We are wishing you and your family well.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a pleasure to meet you and donā€™t worry about not knowing anybody, youā€™re ohana now.

11 Likes

Ohana means family!!!

stitch sounds

6 Likes

Lot #17 $30.00

Lot #19 $30.00

@Oldjoints

5 Likes

Woman!

You are supposed to be resting til i get home, yet here you are ā€¦ at the old OG black hole! lol

How many pretty pictures have you liked til your count ran out today? Lol

25 Likes

Your bids have been updated @Flower .

Donā€™t be mad @toastyjakes , she was typing with her good hand :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™m staying away from the picturesā€¦for now :wink: I canā€™t help it everyone has pretty stuff or theyā€™re all amazing at taking pics!

Also, all I need for here are my thumbs. My feet are up and Iā€™m surrounded by pillows with a sleeping puppy next to me. I had to show everyone my love and appreciation.

23 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You better wish yourself well then too because from what I read and see, you all are my family now too! :heart:

9 Likes

I most definitely read it in Stitchā€™s voice!! Hehe

9 Likes

Lol. That is good thinking.

5 Likes

I know you are super busy @DougDawson sorry to jump in here but you missed my bid update. Iā€™m post was around 127
Lot 19 40$
Lot 27 40$

4 Likes

Lot #34 $50.00

@Topdecker

4 Likes

No worries, if I miss anything I want folks to point it out.

You were outbid on #19 @flower. You were outbid on #27 @Oldjoints :v:

2 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @Flower :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson 50$ on lot 35 @Gho13

4 Likes

Lot #9 at $40 @Oldjoints

6 Likes